will the eu version work with a usa ps3?

melodicmizery

does anyone know if the europe disk version will work in a american ps3? i actually just seen this by accident that it had a europe release. i finished the american release almost 10 years ago and it was a very fun game i wouldnt mind plaing it again if i can find it for a good price somewhere. i never tried buying a ps3 disc though from another country

32 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

does anyone know if the europe disk version will work in a american ps3? i actually just seen this by accident that it had a europe release. i finished the american release almost 10 years ago and it was a very fun game i wouldnt mind plaing it again if i can find it for a good price somewhere. i never tried buying a ps3 disc though from another country

PS3 & PS4 disk games are all regionfree with 2 exceptions of Joysound Dive & Persona 4 Arena.
You can play any game on 1 console, beside of the 2 exceptions, doesn't matter if it's from US, Europe or Asian/Japan.

Edited by microsamm
  • Like 2

38 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

that’s like the whole beauty of the PS3 and PS4. I think there are exceptions you can count on one hand that aren’t region free. 

15 hours ago, microsamm said:

PS3 & PS4 disk games are all regionfree with 2 exceptions of Joysound Dive & Persona 4 Arena.
You can play any game on 1 console, beside of the 2 exceptions, doesn't matter if it's from US, Europe or Asian/Japan.

oh awesome thanks. i remember once a veryyyyy long time ago when ps3 use to have 5 gameshares one of my friends let me download i think it was ff7 and it was region locked. so i wasnt sure if the discs did the same. now i have to find a copy with cheap shipping somewhere lol. yo joe!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, microsamm said:

Also Way Of The Samuari 3 for a total of three games.

Edited by grifteskymfning
  • Like 1