Sad Eggs?

chickenbaltipie

i just unlocked the character that you can cancel the eggs so they always fail but no trophy pop... guess its bugged too im about to stop playing at this point

Edit: i got it random during a run with that character, cant really tell if i was 5 in a row

Edited by DnS_No_scope

On 21/07/2020 at 4:06 PM, DnS_No_scope said:

i just unlocked the character that you can cancel the eggs so they always fail but no trophy pop... guess its bugged too im about to stop playing at this point

Edit: i got it random during a run with that character, cant really tell if i was 5 in a row

thanks for the heads up

• 2 weeks later...

So, I just got this trophy using Ming after getting a proper streak. His ability does NOT help in getting this trophy, cancelling a hatch breaks the streak. 

Does anyone know how egg hatching actually works? The fail trophy is far rarer than the success trophy, and I got it using Ming who is supposed to have a higher hatch rate than other characters (I believe I've read 80% somewhere in the game, but I can't find it and it doesn't seem anywhere that high in reality) which should make the trophy way harder. Is it possible that Ming is bugged, and actually reduces hatch rates? Is it possible that other characters have fluid hatch rates (every fail increases chance of success)? 

Edited by Nicco555

I've gotten all the RNG trophies except for this one bugger of a trophy.

For those who managed to unlock it, on what difficulty were you playing and with how many dots (1-5)?

I've noticed a massive increase of number of eggs in easy difficulty but i am having severe trouble getting a 5 streak hatch failing.

Have not unlocked ming yet so hopefully he somehow helps.

I play in Easy all the time (don't remember the number of dots).

Played many runs to got Rugged Tenacity (that I still don't have... I'll become crazy !!) and I got sad Eggs only with Ming (and without used this ability).

I think this trophy can be unlock only with Ming...

Edited by AngelMJ
  • Like 1