“Fall Out Girl” Trophy Not Popping

SuperSaiyan3985

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 8/14/2020 at 7:57 AM, da-Noob123 said:

I think you only annoy Hannah when you reject the incense machine twice because I tried the Deflect option on 2 separate playthroughs and annoying the other girls got no trophy. 

Will confirm that the method the guide mentions for Hannah does NOT work. You need to reject and insist on the incense or whatever it is. I also believe that you must hang out with Kirstie to get to this scene - all I know is that hanging out with Tobi (and getting along) will not lead to this necessary scene. Hanging out with Hannah might unless you leave early in which case Lucien shows up instead? 

• 4 months later...

Terribly designed trophy. Tobi gets annoyed in many instances, but only one triggers the trophy. Hannah never actually seems to get upset in any of her dialogue choices so how would you know what annoyed her? She doesn't seem that bothered when you reject the incense in the above video clip. The only one that is pretty cut and dry is Kristi and the carpet as she tells you not to walk over it.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
On 8/2/2021 at 0:55 PM, Guardian_owl said:

Terribly designed trophy. Tobi gets annoyed in many instances, but only one triggers the trophy. Hannah never actually seems to get upset in any of her dialogue choices so how would you know what annoyed her? She doesn't seem that bothered when you reject the incense in the above video clip. The only one that is pretty cut and dry is Kristi and the carpet as she tells you not to walk over it.

Honestly though! I was only missing Tobi but i had no idea how to "annoy" her because her WHOLE character is about being annoyed. It made me do an entire playthrough just for that.