urgent question regarding security gates

ok guys i have 118/135 games found but the thing is, i cant really find any other gates, the colectible guide is kinda pointless now because it would mean i would have to check every single inch of the map and even then i would probably miss some i dont know what gates i have and what i dont have please help. this is for the vita version if it makes any difference. 

I got the trophy yesterday after going through the whole thing twice. First I used the interactive map, but some gates glitched on me so I deleted my save and used a video guide and made sure all the gates appeared. 

I noticed that what causes gates to not pop is if you hit them sideways or while drifting. If I were you, I'd just finish the rest of the trophies (you MIGHT find the remaining gates) and if you don't get your last few gates delete your save and use a video guide. This is the one I used 

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLRyA5S0z2vk4_u5VDCVuWj75Zbk5CLz_

It took me 2 hours going for it the second time, so it's not like you'll waste your whole day. Good luck!

• Like 1

• 8 years later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 15/09/2013 at 11:45 PM, Kirbz said:

I got the trophy yesterday after going through the whole thing twice. First I used the interactive map, but some gates glitched on me so I deleted my save and used a video guide and made sure all the gates appeared. 

I noticed that what causes gates to not pop is if you hit them sideways or while drifting. If I were you, I'd just finish the rest of the trophies (you MIGHT find the remaining gates) and if you don't get your last few gates delete your save and use a video guide. This is the one I used 

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLRyA5S0z2vk4_u5VDCVuWj75Zbk5CLz_

It took me 2 hours going for it the second time, so it's not like you'll waste your whole day. Good luck!

oh thats interesting, didn't know that myself. If i can add, I read in a post on playstationtrophies.org that someone noticed this : "sometimes there are objects in front of the gates (alleys in downtown especially) that have the colored barracades/cones/garbage cans/etc. that will smash the gate first, before your car does & that will prevent it from registering as found"

Which happened to me like 4-5 times. What I did is just coming back from the other side, smash it again and it counted after this.

After getting all around the map, i was only missing 2. Before starting a new game, I took chances and watched this video in x2 speed. I knew pretty much the map so once i was not sure if I got that gate, i went there just in case to see if the gate was still there. I could finally find the 2 missing spots after like 10 minutes

• Like 1