[Video] Use This Method Before Patched ?

xOhhMattyy

Zipline Kill

Easiest Way To Obtain The Trophy ? is get a friend in ye game throw the Grenade at your friend and jump on the Zipline.

No Respect 

Easiest Way To Obtain This is Throw Your Grenade at your friend using the sniper Operator I got this trophy straight away.

Grenadier

This Can Be Obtained While getting the no respect Trophy ? 

hope this helped use out 

Use This Method Before Devs Updated It ??

Edited by DaivRules

6 minutes ago, ifprnt said:

Where your post About it ?? And I’m not taking credit I just thought I would share it to help people out no where does it say I found it etc 

you know where it was, on the zip line thread that has been closed. where you used it to get the trophy and Vouched..

2 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

I am glad there's a thread but it's titled video and there is none. 

Just wondered if you can do this with a friend and how but screens were enough. 

I may make a small how to video as there is a current absence of one

Yes, get a friend (team mate) to stand by a zipline, throw a semtex at them and then jump on the zipline quickly, trophy unlocks.

2 hours ago, Mattematics-94 said:

you know where it was, on the zip line thread that has been closed. where you used it to get the trophy and Vouched..

Yes, get a friend (team mate) to stand by a zipline, throw a semtex at them and then jump on the zipline quickly, trophy unlocks.

Oh yeman I remember I just thought I would make a thread about it I wasn’t claiming I found it sorry if u got that impression 

• Like 1

On ‎02‎.‎08‎.‎2020 at 6:52 PM, Mattematics-94 said:

On ‎02‎.‎08‎.‎2020 at 6:52 PM, Mattematics-94 said:

You could try it with the grenade launcher from DIMA too, it has an explosion delay and I killed a lot of teammates accidentally in my Rogue Company Carrer. Sorry Mates.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You'll most probably get this normally while going for the 100 wins and 25 hours play in a party.

There's a new map called Lockdown, in Venezuela, that if you get it in Strikeout one of the 3 control areas is only accessible by one of 3 zip lines. It's not difficult to kill a enemy staying there while riding on one of them. If trying the zipline on the side of the tower use a rogue that has a semtex sticky grenade (Lancer, Chaac or Glitch), throw it up there and jump on the zipline a few secs later. On the longer ziplines you can always try going facing the enemy but it's a lot easier if you sneak around the tower by going inside the building to the other side, and ride the zip and shoot the enemy (ies) there from behind. If there's a sniper or another rogue on the enemy team in the upper area just behind the start of the zipline you can sneak in further back to their spawn point, down these then go for the zipline and down whoever is in the tower. It won't always work but you'll get it. Lancer is ideal for this as her kit and primary focus is on sneaking and fast damage, just buy the smg and not the shotgun (Lancer is probably the best rogue in the game for several trophies, 20+ downs included anyway).

I'm not stellar at the game and got downs several times while riding zip lines along the plat way so don't stress about farming this one it's a lot easier and more common that it may seem.

Edited by cris3f
  • Like 1

I got a question about something else though. Me and my friend were playing in party, demolition mode on high castle map. In one of the rounds we were defending, bomb was planted and I was the last man standing in both teams. My friend was down and I managed to get him up, he defused the bomb in the last second and got himself Hard Carry trophy. He had like 8 executions and 7 downed enemies. 

Anybody has any idea how did it happen or if you can consistently get that trophy via this sort of bug? I gotta say I find it hard to believe I'll ever manage to get 20 legit downs, matches just seem too short for that. 

Edit: I can also mention that Good Company trophy also glitched on us both in positive way. We already have it after winning with 6 basic characters, we didn't even have half the points to buy another one. 

Edited by maniek515

On 1.11.2020 at 1:14 PM, maniek515 said:

I got a question about something else though. Me and my friend were playing in party, demolition mode on high castle map. In one of the rounds we were defending, bomb was planted and I was the last man standing in both teams. My friend was down and I managed to get him up, he defused the bomb in the last second and got himself Hard Carry trophy. He had like 8 executions and 7 downed enemies. 

Anybody has any idea how did it happen or if you can consistently get that trophy via this sort of bug? I gotta say I find it hard to believe I'll ever manage to get 20 legit downs, matches just seem too short for that. 

Edit: I can also mention that Good Company trophy also glitched on us both in positive way. We already have it after winning with 6 basic characters, we didn't even have half the points to buy another one. 

Strikeout is the best mode for Hard Carry, and overall the best mode.

Gotten many 20+ downs myself by just playing, shouldn't be hard.