Upload Replay Fails

effdeegee

Every time I try to upload a replay, so I can get the Generation 2.0 trophy, it says can't connect to Ubisoft servers.

Has anyone else encountered this?

I've searched everywhere and can't find an answer. I've also filed a tech support ticket with Ubisoft's website and am waiting to hear back.

Every time I try to upload a replay, so I can get the Generation 2.0 trophy, it says can't connect to Ubisoft servers.

Has anyone else encountered this?

I've searched everywhere and can't find an answer. I've also filed a tech support ticket with Ubisoft's website and am waiting to hear back.

I can give it a try.....I may have already gotten that trophy. I can let you know what I find later today. :)

I can give it a try.....I may have already gotten that trophy. I can let you know what I find later today. :)

That would be cool of you.

I'm going to keep trying a few times every day because I just read a fairly recent post on .org where someone had trouble uploading a replay for a while and then, one random day, one made it through. I don't know if this means much but, it's the smallest bit of hope. I would hope that the guy from Ubisoft support wasn't lying or just copying a cookie-cutter response that didn't actually apply to the situation.

That would be cool of you.

I'm going to keep trying a few times every day because I just read a fairly recent post on .org where someone had trouble uploading a replay for a while and then, one random day, one made it through. I don't know if this means much but, it's the smallest bit of hope. I would hope that the guy from Ubisoft support wasn't lying or just copying a cookie-cutter response that didn't actually apply to the situation.

I agree. Also, I got a bit preoccupied with work and such so hopefully I can get on my ps3 this weekend and check it out. :)

I agree. Also, I got a bit preoccupied with work and such so hopefully I can get on my ps3 this weekend and check it out. :)

I tried another dozen times and still no luck. My frustration caused me to do more research and I found that people are still getting this trophy (4 times so far this month).

I don't know what the hell is going on. Somebody's lying because none of this makes any sense.

I tried another dozen times and still no luck. My frustration caused me to do more research and I found that people are still getting this trophy (4 times so far this month).

I don't know what the hell is going on. Somebody's lying because none of this makes any sense.

Yeah, the servers are indeed online. I need to try and get that trophy now. BTW how are you CRUISING through that game so fast? I could never really figure out how to even get into that game and where to even start. It just seems like there are SOOO many time consuming trophies that take multitasking (1,000,000 points on all mountain trophies).

Edited by DanielVT

Yeah, the servers are indeed online. I need to try and get that trophy now. BTW how are you CRUISING through that game so fast? I could never really figure out how to even get into that game and where to even start. It just seems like there are SOOO many time consuming trophies that take multitasking (1,000,000 points on all mountain trophies).

I think there are two differen servers; one for North America and one for Europe, because the people getting the trophy are from the UK, Germany etc. but Americans and Canadians can't. I live relatively close to Ubisoft and I can't.

On a side note; I think the customer support on Ubisoft's website is actually a computer program. I think it recognizes key words from queries and copies the response with the highest percentage of relevance.

Either that or their staff is completely retarded. I still say it's a bot.

I'm cruising through the game quickly because it's very rare for me to find a video game difficult. I read the trophy, it tells me what to do, I do it. I guess it doesn't hurt that I'm a big skateboarding fan and I love the winter. Combine the two and I'll probably enjoy the game. :P

Only a couple more trophies to go! :)

• Like 1

Replays aren't uploading for me either, and I'm from EU...

That makes this situation even more strange. What country in Europe are located in?

I've looked at the last 20 people to achieve the trophy for uploading a replay and 80% of them are from Germany while the other 20% are from surrounding countries (Belgium, France, Czech, Italy, UK etc). Not a single one from Canada or USA.

I also wasted another 10 minutes of my life trying upload a replay. Failed to connect every time.

I've tried researching/changing my NAT type or UPnP and it didn't help.

Edited by effdeegee

That makes this situation even more strange. What country in Europe are located in?

I've looked at the last 20 people to achieve the trophy for uploading a replay and 80% of them are from Germany while the other 20% are from surrounding countries (Belgium, France, Czech, Italy, UK etc). Not a single one from Canada or USA.

I also wasted another 10 minutes of my life trying upload a replay. Failed to connect every time.

I've tried researching/changing my NAT type or UPnP and it didn't help.

I'm from UK, I'm getting no luck uploading anything..

• 3 weeks later...