Third fury ring?

It should work; replay chapter 14, go to the mansion and get the ring. Manually save and after that; you can use chapter select to play other chapters with Fury ring sitting in your inventory.

Alternatively you can equip your newly obtained Fury ring to one of the party member and then manually save and quit.

I got my 3rd Fury ring using this method

24 minutes ago, Viscera1900 said:

It should work; replay chapter 14, go to the mansion and get the ring. Manually save and after that; you can use chapter select to play other chapters with Fury ring sitting in your inventory.

Alternatively you can equip your newly obtained Fury ring to one of the party member and then manually save and quit.

I got my 3rd Fury ring using this method

Will try. Thanks. So just save in a new save slot?

10 minutes ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

I think you can only get two Fury rings max. Some accessories have a limited amount you can pick up. Like you can only have one Gotterdammerung. 

I also had only two Fury Rings. And I searched for a third too, but the place where you get it just gives you something else than.

You can get 3 fury rings. I always get a fury ring when i open the box in chapter 14. I just dont understand why it wont save it unless they hotfixed it.

Figured it out. The chapter you’re trying to load has to be completed before it registers the item. For example, i havent completed chapter 17 on hard yet so i loaded up chapter 16 instead. Have my third fury ring there. So i guess i have to complete chapter 17 first.

Edited by UlvenFenrir
  • Like 1