Game is crashing before starting

animekai22

Cant confirm this.

what happened to and I guess the same to many others, when you start your game it will hang straight after the first trophy.

cause of that I gave it first a try on a spare account and today I just started the game and the app again and it worked 100% trophy list on the spare account and on my main account.

I have tried this game with multiple phones and ps4s and it ALWAYS crashes after the intro. I have tried changing my ps4 to spanish, skipping the intro, not skip the intro, play with different options and I have never made it past the intro.

@wayne1980 Do you have a PS4 pro by any chance ? This is the only lead I havn't been able to test. This game is driviving me nuts. I've lost over 10h on this.

Have you guys tried deleting and recreating your user accounts? I ask, because I had a similar problem a few months ago whereby I couldn't Omega Strike without it crashing a few seconds into the boot-up sequence then bogging down my entire system so nothing worked but everything worked fine after deleting and recreating my user account :).

8 hours ago, Thropy_Croissant said:

I have tried this game with multiple phones and ps4s and it ALWAYS crashes after the intro. I have tried changing my ps4 to spanish, skipping the intro, not skip the intro, play with different options and I have never made it past the intro.

@wayne1980 Do you have a PS4 pro by any chance ? This is the only lead I havn't been able to test. This game is driviving me nuts. I've lost over 10h on this.

Yes, ive done this on a pro model

i only installed it once on the ps4 pro and on the phone. 
in my first try i was not able to get around the intro. But a few days later it worked with any problems. Just restarted Ps4 and the app on the phone 

Edited by wayne1980

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Just got 100% on ps5, one thing to note is that you don't need to activate the hotspot in the game settings, in fact, it's impossible to do so as the game crashes every time. You just need to input the ps5's IP address in the app

Edited by timpurnat
  • Like 1