Can realistic mode (and decorations) be done through solo?

According to PSNP, I haven't touched this game since 2016, and I remember leaving off 2 trophies left due to the amount of time consumption they required. Now that I feel like it's been long enough to perhaps come back to this game, my question is if realistic and the decorations can be done through solo.

I pretty much got all multiplayer, zombies and other remaining trophies, I just need both the realistic and decoration trophies. So is it possible? And if so, is there an easy approach?

Edited by Crzy Minus

15 minutes ago, Crzy Minus said:

According to PSNP, I haven't touched this game since 2016, and I remember leaving off 2 trophies left due to the amount of time consumption they required. Now that I feel like it's been long enough to perhaps come back to this game, my question is if realistic and the decorations can be done through solo.

I pretty much got all multiplayer, zombies and other remaining trophies, I just need both the realistic and decoration trophies. So is it possible? And if so, is there an easy approach?

Yes I did solo, you can see all the challenges for decorator from the hub you have in the campaing I don't remember exactly where but you can I did it. You only have to be careful whatever if you are playing connected or discconected cause each one have is separate save.

Easy approach well for realistic use that perk that let you self revive and play safe and for decorator be patiente nothing more. The kill 500 enemies with each weapon will be the last thing you will do and the longest for sure but it's all possible good luck

Edited by NordicSaiyan
  • Like 2

I am finishing up the platinum now and I did everything completely solo including realistic and veteran no deaths run. It was easy. Just get a sniper with a thermal scope stay back and snipe use the invisibility camo whatever it’s called often and if you go down use emergency revive. If you run out of emergency revive just run to the nearest weapons load out and restock. Simple 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Ok so here's an update on my progress for this trophy:

I managed to beat Realistic Mode and Veteran Mode without dying both solo, as well Combat Immersion on Realistic and with 35000 points, which I used the second controller glitch for since by that point it became pure unadulterated bullshit. From here on I only need to do accolade/challenge clean-up and grind for weapon kills, sure it'll take awhile but I get the sense things will be easier from here on. The only thing I feel iffy about is this platinum becoming my 75th.

Edited by Crzy Minus
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
15 minutes ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

If you beat a mission on Realistic without dying does it count towards Immortal Fame? Or does it have to be specifically on Veteran?

Pretty sure it can be on veteran or higher. If you need help with it, I have 2 people so far, we need 1 more to run through it on veteran without dying. Psn is Laaangley

8 minutes ago, Laaangley said:

Pretty sure it can be on veteran or higher. If you need help with it, I have 2 people so far, we need 1 more to run through it on veteran without dying. Psn is Laaangley

Thanks for the offer but I already have two teammates myself. I guess I’ll try it out. If I beat a mission on Realistic without dying I’ll save it for last on my Immortal Fame run.