Still problem with "Master of all you survey"

TheOnask

So I just returned to the game after hearing they finally patched the locations trophies. Once I logged on, the completed but not obtained trophies instantly popped up, but not the silver trophy "Master of all you survey" for discovering all locations in the game. In the world map it says 223/223, and I checked twice every zone in every planet making sure I discovered everything. The only thing I'm missing which I'm not going to complete because I don't want to play this game anymore is the Midnight Cairn which if I am right was a 'DLC' added but not required to explore for the trophies (correct me if I'm wrong), and I just explored 5/11 or something like that.

Im just so tired of this game and it's glitched and bugged trophies. From a decent gameplay/campaign experience to a really bad headache obtaining the trophies, for real. Jesus, even half a year later I can't still get my damn platinum trophy after a few patches and hotfixes.

If someone knows how to obtain this trophy in my case or how to contact 2K or whatever (no way I'm revisiting all the zones again xd) I would be very grateful.

Thank you beforehand.

• Like 1

theres's a thread  a few lines under this one " location trophies patched" that talks about this , but im with you , still stuck on that last trophy and i refuse to play through the game again, so only thing left to do is continue to wait , as they do nothing until 2021

• Like 1

Unfortunately, you only have 2 options:

1: Cut your losses and start over from scratch with a new character.

2: Wait for a patch that may never come.

The 2 Raid planets (Midnight's Cairn and Minos Prime) that were patched in for free after launch, have a chance of popping this trophy if it has glitched but it only happens in a small number of cases. This is the contact form I always use: https://gearboxsoftware.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So after leaving this game 4 months ago i returned to see if the patch fixed the locations glitch and as soon as i got into the game all of the trophies unlocked... finally. The weird thing for me was that i didn't have ANY of the location related trophies so all 6 trophies including the platinum unlocked one after another ?

• Like 1