Fall guys update/patch notes

dannyswfc9

Forcing larger parties onto other finals is proving to be a good thing so far, with 15+ in a hex a gone game is usually going in my favor. The platform destruction goes so fast, if you manage to stay above the bulk of players then you don't have to survive for quite as long. 

Not seen jump showdown once all week here, and only getting royal fumble with 5 or less. Personally anyway. Those 10-15 fall mountains are a real gamble.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CravingClarity said:

Forcing larger parties onto other finals is proving to be a good thing so far, with 15+ in a hex a gone game is usually going in my favor. The platform destruction goes so fast, if you manage to stay above the bulk of players then you don't have to survive for quite as long. 

Not seen jump showdown once all week here, and only getting royal fumble with 5 or less. Personally anyway. Those 10-15 fall mountains are a real gamble.

I had 19 people in a hex a gone final yesterday. Lets just say it was a bit chaotic lol.

Jump showdown as been temporily removed to sort out a glitch on it.

I haven't been on a royal fumble for about a week. Im not complaining tho lol

3 hours ago, CravingClarity said:

Jump Showdown has been taken down for a bit. Apparently there's an exploit where you could hang off the side of the last platforms and just stay there until everyone is eliminated.

I don't know if this is because of the changes, but I've had a game go 6 rounds now.

It was 3x races, followed by a block party, then fall Ball then a final. Perhaps because no team game came up earlier it forced a 5th round team game. I may have seen this before, but assumed I must have miss-counted. I watched the video back to be sure this time.

1 hour ago, CravingClarity said:

I don't know if this is because of the changes, but I've had a game go 6 rounds now.

It was 3x races, followed by a block party, then fall Ball then a final. Perhaps because no team game came up earlier it forced a 5th round team game. I may have seen this before, but assumed I must have miss-counted. I watched the video back to be sure this time.

Yeah i noticed that. The 5th round was fall ball which like normal i got knocked out on

47 minutes ago, EPICRAGE said:

Literally my FIRST game of the night, the FIRST game after the update, I get 8 vs 7 Fall Ball. A couple games later I get 5 vs 4 Fall Ball. So much for the update...

The devs have acknowledged that that part of the patch didn’t land and it was their mistake. Should be coming today at some point.

• Like 1

Love it or hate it,

It is nothing short of amazing how many posts this game has originated on this forum.

Also, regardless of controversies, there's a shit-ton of people playing it.

In the long run I doubt it will have Rocket League's longevity, but it still made a pretty big splash on the gaming scene.

Hell of a win for Devolver dropping this on PS Plus at launch.

3 hours ago, EPICRAGE said:

Literally my FIRST game of the night, the FIRST game after the update, I get 8 vs 7 Fall Ball. A couple games later I get 5 vs 4 Fall Ball. So much for the update...

Ye i put it in another thread. Hopefully sort it soon. Since the update ive won like 1 team game lol.

Also my game runs smoothly but on horders and fall ball i cant hit the ball smoothly. Its like im almost missing it even tho im hitting it full on. Is this my connection?