I've been making a show about what it's like to 100% games for a year and a half now

Sirpickle311

There really should be more content created for trophy/achievement hunters like this. It's niche, but it's nice to see the struggles of someone you can relate to rather than someone who reviews a game casually. Generally they are two completely different experiences. I'm about 5 minutes into this and enjoying it a lot lol reminds me of the vids my friends used to make. Subbed and def gonna check out the others.

Also, saw your PSN Profile, for the love of god do a video on The Evil Within I want to see what you have to say about Akumu.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

These are killer videos dude! So clever while descriptive. The effort you put into filming and editing shows. Had me dying in your DMC2 vid. "What even is this thing? It feels like I'm fighting a Tool album."

Really haven't seen much stuff like this. A lot of trophy content are guides rather than entertainment (naturally), and of the exceptions I usually find Let's Play or livestream style. Yours are far more narrative and hilarious.

I've watched a few, but I'll definitely be coming back to the rest of your stuff. Top notch, you're a hella creative guy ?? 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...