What is a 'super?'

whittle181

It is your ultimate ability if you ever played mmo type of game and you do it with L1+R1 if you do the Red War campaign in the game the tutorial for these stuff is more clear but last year they made that campaign optional to play so people like you jumping in the game have like no idea what to do. The gameplay design took a huge hit when they chose to go f2p. 

• Like 1

On 8/24/2020 at 0:01 PM, Sydoki said:

As someone who played the game before it went F2P, I'm just curious where do you start as a new player now? I know it kicks you off with the first mission from D1, but what's after that?

I think the start is still the same for a new player. Many of the locations would be locked due to story progression. Since much of the original content will be removed with the release of Beyond Light, that will drastically change.

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/08/2020 at 3:45 PM, OnuR10Ly said:

It is your ultimate ability if you ever played mmo type of game and you do it with L1+R1 if you do the Red War campaign in the game the tutorial for these stuff is more clear but last year they made that campaign optional to play so people like you jumping in the game have like no idea what to do. The gameplay design took a huge hit when they chose to go f2p. 

On 24/08/2020 at 4:07 PM, nmagod said:

It's your L1+R1 ability, it's represented by that bar that charges slowly on the hud and turns YELLOW when it's ready to use.

Yeah L1 & R1 did the trick, couldn't figure it out because I didn't know you had to be charged up first.
Are any trophies tied the campaign itself, would you advise skipping / not skipping it?

You can skip if you want. It's interesting and gives a lot of triumph points to do it.

On 8/24/2020 at 0:01 PM, Sydoki said:

As someone who played the game before it went F2P, I'm just curious where do you start as a new player now? I know it kicks you off with the first mission from D1, but what's after that?

There is an intro quest to all the NPCs, then one for all the planets. If you talk to the ship person in the hangar, she will give you the quests to start the campaigns if you want.

• Like 1