Scouted trophies

Thanks a lot @raymaru this will really help 

but if what you say is the only way to get those trophies then it will take sometime and luck cuz you will need a high level friend card for those players you mentioned and as everyone knows its all depends on luck to get friends card and lots of points which as as far as i know you can get them only from challenges and online multiplayer the challenges are one time only so if you didn’t got the cards you need after completing challenges that give you points or card packs you have to play online for points...

25 minutes ago, dark69knight said:

Thanks a lot @raymaru this will really help 

but if what you say is the only way to get those trophies then it will take sometime and luck cuz you will need a high level friend card for those players you mentioned and as everyone knows its all depends on luck to get friends card and lots of points which as as far as i know you can get them only from challenges and online multiplayer the challenges are one time only so if you didn’t got the cards you need after completing challenges that give you points or card packs you have to play online for points...

Hey @dark69knight thanks for the comment.

Yeah, the way you can get PP in this game is very limited.

Other then Challenge and online you do also get PP via Episode Of New Hero by

- leveling up friendship level

- Complete scenario challenge during world tournament

If you manage to level up your friend card to level 3 then things would be a lot easier.

There are 3 items that can increase friendship point, 1 item that would boost all cards to level 6 and 2 to 3 skills via team gauge that would drastically increase friendship point.

if you got those combination right then maxing out a character would take at max 3 matches.

[Perfect Partner] is a real save/load grind.

I saved up 22k PP and still took 3 hours to max out a character.

• Like 2

On 01/09/2020 at 5:45 AM, raymaru said:

I actually got a few other players DM me on those trophies so i would shared it here.

disclaimer: I did this on the Japanese version of the game

So all the names are direct translation. If i got any of them wrong... sry guys bear with me there1f605.png

The common conditions for the scout trophies would be as below

- Get both MVP and top scorer in World Junior Youth tournament, not sure you if you need to get it in new hero league but its not that hard to do so anyway

* for MVP i supposed you need to get S in all matches, which is not that hard if you got the skill to boost your after match rating

* top scorer, sorry I don't know how many goals you need for that

- You need to max out friendship rank with specific character and clear all the rank up event

- You need to fulfill the special mission in final match from specific character

- The Scout event happen after completing the last match and when you return to hotel, Katagiri will say he has something important to talk about. Make sure you don't skip anything until trophy pop

For Germany

- Max out Schneider

- Complete High Fire challenge

For Roberto

- Max out Tsubasa, and have Ishizaki at B rank atleast

- Complete Tsubasa's super shoot move

For America

- Max out Ryan

- Go to America route

- In the last match, I choose the mission that require you to use Analyse shoot

For Brazil (WIP)

- Max out Carlos, and have Alberto at B rank atleast

- Make sure you learn sacred shot from Alberto

- Go to Brazil Route

- In the last match, complete Carlos's challenge

* Just in case, I also maxed out Reo

Edited: this is prob incorrect, will update it once I got the trophy

You will need to do 3 play throughs in total to get all 4 trophies.

Pretty sure for Roberto you can get it in any route as long as you fulfilled the conditions. I got mine when playing against Germany.

And did a save reload afterward

Hope this help.

I can't get the A rank on finals.. the goalkeepers are so strong

On 02/09/2020 at 10:31 AM, raymaru said:

There are 3 items that can increase friendship point, 1 item that would boost all cards to level 6 and 2 to 3 skills via team gauge that would drastically increase friendship point.

if you got those combination right then maxing out a character would take at max 3 matches.

Hi, @raymaru was hoping if you could explain what those items are.  Sorry, I haven't tried playing New Hero, yet.

20 hours ago, phunkyphenomenon said:

Hi, @raymaru was hoping if you could explain what those items are.  Sorry, I haven't tried playing New Hero, yet.

hey @phunkyphenomenon sorry i sold my copy already.

but for the items, pretty sure they look like this

- green training bibs

- white wristband

- black wristband

- golden ball

For the skills, just pay attention when you got your team gauge (or genius gauge?) level up

if you dont see any skill that boost friendship point, reboot your game.

On 04/09/2020 at 1:37 PM, raymaru said:

hey @phunkyphenomenon sorry i sold my copy already.

but for the items, pretty sure they look like this

- green training bibs

- white wristband

- black wristband

- golden ball

For the skills, just pay attention when you got your team gauge (or genius gauge?) level up

if you dont see any skill that boost friendship point, reboot your game.

Thanks, I'm currently still playing New Hero and I noticed some Skills that can increased Friendship Ranks. 

Hi,

i have a problem with Brazil scouted trophy.

Carlos and Alberto are friend with rank S ( i choose them as my friends as soon as possible just before the beginning of the world cup ) i choose the brazil road since the match with Italy.

But not challenge from Carlos on the final match...

The only challenge is from Alberto..

Am i alone in this situation ??

thanks a lot it’s my last trophy before plat.

Edited by cec-chris

20 minutes ago, cec-chris said:

Hi,

i have a problem with Brazil scouted trophy.

Carlos and Alberto are friend with rank S ( i choose them as my friends as soon as possible just before the beginning of the world cup ) i choose the brazil road since the match with Italy.

But not challenge from Carlos on the final match...

The only challenge is from Alberto..

Am i alone in this situation ??

thanks a lot it’s my last trophy before plat.

Hello,

following a private message from someone who asked me how I did it because he had the same problem as you,

Here's what I told him that worked for him

I took the college Furano, in the 5 starting players at the time of the national, it is necessary to put alberto and carlos bara. In the choices of the call groups, always take Carlos Bara and Alberto. I had both in friendship S.

It is necessary from the beginning to the end to put goals only with your personalized player to become better world player at the end of the story.

It is also necessary to do the challenge that Carlos Bara will propose to you in the final, that is to say to achieve an A score with his shot in the match against Brazil (shot of the Sagittarius it seems to me).

That's how I got the trophy. 

On my custom player, I only turned up the Physics in the stats, so that the goalies lose a lot of endurance.

rank S with Carlos and albterto, and after rank S continue to take Carlos in the choice of call groups

He have test my technique and he have got a trophy

Edited by tobaldou

1 hour ago, greatfede said:

Do the cards restart when I start with a new character?

Cards have 2 attributes:

• Card Level. this doesn't restart. You collect them to increase the card level. There is a trophy I think for maxing out a card level
  • Friendship. This resets when you start new hero route. That's why it is important to choose your friends carefully from the beginning (Tsubasa) and then when the international competition starts
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, phunkyphenomenon said:

Thanks, I'm currently still playing New Hero and I noticed some Skills that can increased Friendship Ranks. 

Better play in furano MS, which is easier to get team gauge since you only need S+ teamwork. You can get it from pass to each players, and scoring. No need much goals

1 hour ago, mosessaur said:

Cards have 2 attributes:

• Card Level. this doesn't restart. You collect them to increase the card level. There is a trophy I think for maxing out a card level
  • Friendship. This resets when you start new hero route. That's why it is important to choose your friends carefully from the beginning (Tsubasa) and then when the international competition starts

Is there any specific benefit of this card level instead of trophy??

2 hours ago, Howmighty said:

Better play in furano MS, which is easier to get team gauge since you only need S+ teamwork. You can get it from pass to each players, and scoring. No need much goals

Is there any specific benefit of this card level instead of trophy??

I am not really sure. But I am suspecting something.

Now that my cards levels for most players are reaching 4. I feel like the game difficulty changed to be more difficult.

I could be wrong though. But I am definitely feeling difference in the difficulty. 

Beating Italy is pain in the butt. I lose the ball more often.

Even when playing against Nankatsu, Morisaki stopped Tiger shot 4 times. 2 of them his spirit depleted. and the 4th time CPU activated V-Zone on saving. That was new to me

5 hours ago, mosessaur said:

I am not really sure. But I am suspecting something.

Now that my cards levels for most players are reaching 4. I feel like the game difficulty changed to be more difficult.

I could be wrong though. But I am definitely feeling difference in the difficulty. 

Beating Italy is pain in the butt. I lose the ball more often.

Even when playing against Nankatsu, Morisaki stopped Tiger shot 4 times. 2 of them his spirit depleted. and the 4th time CPU activated V-Zone on saving. That was new to me

I think that is not card related.

The game becomes (rightfully) harder in the final stage of the tournament.

@mosessaur thanks

Edited by greatfede