Shadowkeep worth it?

False_Gix

So I decided to go back and try to finish the game before the November changes.  I am going to get forsaken since it has trophies but it is on sale bundled with shadowkeep as well.  I really only care about getting 100% trophies but I am wondering whether having shadowkeep would make getting the trophies easier in any way?

If you just care about trophies or story then probably not.

If you like Destiny and the incredible endgame they churn out, then yeah probably. It has a lot of fun replayable content, and it comes with the current dlc, Arrivals. There's a solid amount of fun to be had.

But again, if you just want to go through the story and maybe bang out some trophies along the way... Might not be worth it 

Nope, nothing from Shadowkeep would help you with trophies. The only Shadowkeep thing that has any kind of overlap with trophies is an addition of Shadowkeep specific Triumph Seal(s). But even with that, I highly doubt that they are easier/faster to achieve than the ones from the base game.

22 minutes ago, Sydoki said:

The only Shadowkeep thing that has any kind of overlap with trophies is an addition of Shadowkeep specific Triumph Seal(s). But even with that, I highly doubt that they are easier/faster to achieve than the ones from the base game

Yeah definitely wouldn't be easier. The "solo flawless dungeon" triumphs are enough to stop most people from getting the Harbinger or Forerunner seals.

Edited by KingGuy420