Best Cards to Purchase?

zippydpt

7 minutes ago, TV34 said:

What is the sniping method this late in the game? I'm sitting at 2400 and the majority of the cards that remain for me are the heat check cards and a few premium cards here and there.

i'm guessing you are lacking much more than just  a few premium cards ?

my sniping filter for the past 2-3 weeks has been heat checks under 7k, and then selling for at least 9.5k depending on the card

3 hours ago, Malex595 said:

i'm guessing you are lacking much more than just  a few premium cards 1f602.png

my sniping filter for the past 2-3 weeks has been heat checks under 7k, and then selling for at least 9.5k depending on the card

Unless he's missing 400 heat checks ;)

I'm switching filters constantly. From silvers to Opals.. don't have the patience to stay on 1 filter for longer lol

For me I’m not doing Triple threat off line but online. 

I have  a decent squad, I’m okay at the game so I can get packs and about 20k every day. 

Im buying anything that’s 10k in the AH now  as well. 

triple threat offline isn’t worth it for me. The vault hasn’t opened 90% of the time. 

Edited by m0nk3y_aust

Hello everyone,

for those still working on this insane trophy, I hope you are doing well. As other suggested, I am aware of the 1 base heat pack reward for 1 win in Ultimated but I wanna ask. Did anyone actually pull a heat card from these packs? I have tried few packs and so far I got just some jerseys, contracts and few silver players from 20 current edition. I dont think it is worth the time. It is better to just grind triple threats and then buy the overpriced ones from AH..

13 minutes ago, RasputinCZ said:

Hello everyone,

for those still working on this insane trophy, I hope you are doing well. As other suggested, I am aware of the 1 base heat pack reward for 1 win in Ultimated but I wanna ask. Did anyone actually pull a heat card from these packs? I have tried few packs and so far I got just some jerseys, contracts and few silver players from 20 current edition. I dont think it is worth the time. It is better to just grind triple threats and then buy the overpriced ones from AH..

Hey mate,

I tried this myself, after 10 attempts I pulled exactly 0 HCs lol, I don't know what the odds are of pulling a HC card from that pack, but yeah obtaining the pack itself is not worth the effort, much quicker and less RNG if you earn the 10K MT and buy off the AH. 

5 hours ago, RasputinCZ said:

Hello everyone,

I added someone on here and we matched up on tto and boosted each other about 10 consecutive wins each.

You get some packs and I was lucky enough to get a HC Deluxe pack from a ball drop.