[VIDEO] No Shell Exploit and Item Duplication

Optinooby

4 hours ago, breakXedge said:

So @Optinooby if I got it right, you can get the Forever Alone trophy along with the Life is Suffering, right? I'm still midgame but will bear this in mind.

Yep, on your second play through after going through the tutorial against Hadern and crawling through the long tunnel, you don’t grab the first shell on your left and instead go to this shrine area where you grab the obsidian form.

here is a guide to get to the shrine from fallgrim

7 minutes ago, Studfox said:

Yep, on your second play through after going through the tutorial against Hadern and crawling through the long tunnel, you don’t grab the first shell on your left and instead go to this shrine area where you grab the obsidian form.

here is a guide to get to the shrine from fallgrim

Thank you, but I meant on my first playthrough and doing the exploit. 

Edited by breakXedge

• 1 month later...

Hey @Optinooby thank you for the video. After I defeated the first Boss in my no-shell run I was so annoyed by this game that I just had to use the exploit.

But the exploit helped me especially out with finding the missable Items and etchings. I missed almost everything in my first run, so I just deleted the Map State File and with that the entire world was reset and Seat of Infinity was back to normal.

This way I could keep my level 5 Sword and deal some damage to the Enemys,

my harden protected 100% of the damage and

I could use quick travel to reach everything faster.

So, thanks again.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, breakXedge said:

ffs I got the unchained glitched so I killed him with bolts and then couln't get hist "soul" or whatever it is because it was out of bounds... 

this happened to me 3 times and I gave up... stocked up on mortal tokens and did it the hard way...I hated the unchained fight more than anything this game put forward.. if you are going to play the DLC enjoy it...it was WAY better than the base game.

Edited by craig_obviously

2 hours ago, craig_obviously said:

this happened to me 3 times and I gave up... stocked up on mortal tokens and did it the hard way...I hated the unchained fight more than anything this game put forward.. if you are going to play the DLC enjoy it...it was WAY better than the base game.

Yeah, same here, I finally did it the hard way. Yeah did the DLC some days ago and it was so much fun!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11.4.2022 at 2:02 PM, craig_obviously said:

if you are going to play the DLC enjoy it...it was WAY better than the base game.

On 11.4.2022 at 5:01 PM, breakXedge said:

Yeah did the DLC some days ago and it was so much fun!

Really? I really did not enjoy the base game that's why I decided not to buy the DLC, but when I read this I probably have to overthink this.