Tentative Peace

Carnage0702

18 minutes ago, dark69knight said:

Wow so there are still hope to get the hive trophy honestly am stop counting after 50 I think i will keep trying 

as for the Villain Sector I encounter taskmaster a lot but I don’t focus on the mission name

Yea there's still hope and might as well go for more hives while we wait for the patch. I'm at 62 and nothing I'll let you know if mine finally unlocks after more 

Ah i just was wondering what's the most villain sectors someone has done past the 15. Just a theory because other trophies are popping way after the required amount 

8 hours ago, Carnage0702 said:

Yea there's still hope and might as well go for more hives while we wait for the patch. I'm at 62 and nothing I'll let you know if mine finally unlocks after more 

Ah i just was wondering what's the most villain sectors someone has done past the 15. Just a theory because other trophies are popping way after the required amount 

Over 100. Speedrun taskmaster again and again. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jonasmathiasen said:

Oh okay, thank you. Do you get faction xp and polychoron from the elite villain sectors?

No. Only the daily ones give faction exp and polychoron. However, during the endgame you have several missions that give 1250 faction exp as a reward. Getting to 25 is very simple. It is the polychoron that takes time. You can only do 16 per day from assignments and 6 from the two criminal sectors, so 22 per day. You need 257 to fully upgrade the artifact. If you do everything for 12 days you can do it xD

Ps: I read that if you upgrade the artifact you can ONLY power it for one character :(

2 minutes ago, Siriodorione said:

No. Only the daily ones give faction exp and polychoron. However, during the endgame you have several missions that give 1250 faction exp as a reward. Getting to 25 is very simple. It is the polychoron that takes time. You can only do 16 per day from assignments and 6 from the two criminal sectors, so 22 per day. You need 257 to fully upgrade the artifact. If you do everything for 12 days you can do it xD

Ps: I read that if you upgrade the artifact you can ONLY power it for one character :(

I’m almost half way there with the polychoron then? For some reason, I can’t play a daily villain sector if I completed it already. I can’t accept it because it says that it has been completed and therefore I can’t get the faction xp and the polychoron. Do you know why?

• Like 1

Just now, jonasmathiasen said:

I’m almost half way there with the polychoron then1f601.png For some reason, I can’t play a daily villain sector if I completed it already. I can’t accept it because it says that it has been completed and therefore I can’t get the faction xp and the polychoron. Do you know why?

Idem. It is a common bug. Sometimes (to me every two days ...) one of the two sectors either does not accept it or does it accept but the white bar is already full and the mission does not exist.
It's all pretty broken :(

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Siriodorione said:

Idem. It is a common bug. Sometimes (to me every two days ...) one of the two sectors either does not accept it or does it accept but the white bar is already full and the mission does not exist.
It's all pretty broken :(

Same here, I can get only like 10 quest instead of 16...all say completed

12 minutes ago, OverHypedG said:

Do you guys have newest villain sector today for factions:

Gathering of evil

turbulence?

I cannot find them on a map, they do not show, and they treat as completed

I did have them yea but I've done them both and am grinding more hives. After I made a new save on the most recent patch from last week, I can accept both sectors everyday. I can invite you tomorrow if you want? My PSN is just "Carnage0702"

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Carnage0702 said:

Brutal man holy, where is this weeks patch lol they should just tell us a date I'm sure if it releases this week they gotta have a set date in mind 

Their tweet today said Thursday is when they're trying for, with that being the day they are starting the new weekly reset of challenges.  They're also giving everyone who has signed in at all before then 22 hero card points 

Edited by Snake2410
  • Like 2