PSA: Travelers Trophy (Fixed)

Unfortunately there is bug that causes the game to crash when trying to enter the Adessa Armory during the quest 'Outside the Box'. This is troubling as it prevents you from finishing the Traveler's quest-line and earning that trophy. Now your milage with this glitch might vary seeing as people on this site have logged the trophy, however I've read numerous posts on reddit and the like of other people encountering this bug. In the threads people reportedly tried uninstalling/reinstalling the game and creating new characters to speed through the Travelers quests, to no success. It is speculated that it is more likely to effect you if you are playing on an original PS4, but that might be conjecture. So be aware of this issue that may or may not get fixed. A similar problem exists with the Cynric Quarry location which may prevent you from completing several quests.

Edited by bikeman223
  • Like 1

same thing here this glitch aparently made it from the old ps3 version but i never had a problem on ps3 with this lets hope that they will patch it because if starting a new character doent fix this then this plat may be unobtainable for some people

btw i have seen some posts floating around that people with ps4 pros usually do not enchounter this glitch maybe it has to do with memory and they messed up during the porting prosses making the old glitch worse

2 minutes ago, A210221100 said:

i just woke up and sit down to continue and the game updated to 1.05

i immediately tryed to go into the armory and it worked at the first try looks like they fixed it or stabilized it atleast to work on the base ps4 model

Thank you!