Trophy Thoughts?

• 2 weeks later...

It's not that bad - tossing the gnomes and not missing any targets was a tricky one as you have to hit 8 targets in a row. I found the first minigame of it was the best to sit there are achieve it on. Once you've completed it though, you can't play it again, you can only play the next when you get enough gnomes. So, if you miss a target, purposely miss with the other gnomes to restart the one you're on.

Also, the difficulty doesn't stack, so you have to complete the game on both Medium and Hard difficulties. Other than that, and a few well-hidden gnomes and socks in the levels, it's not that bad and quite an easy platinum.

You can level skip before you end the game as well, so only the gnome tossing is technically missable - but you can easily start a new game or grab it on your second difficulty run if you forget.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Fun little game. The trophies aren't hard at all. As Turniplord said, the difficulties don't stack but if you make your first run a Collectible/Missables/Normal Difficulty run, you can run through the game on hard in a matter of an hour or two. I'm not even sure you'll notice the difference between the difficulties, besides subtle boss mechanic changes (from what I could tell.)

I used Knoef's guide to get the platinum. They list all the missables and the point of no return and it's pretty thorough.

For the collectibles, the images on Knoef's website are kind of awful but a Youtuber named Vianca Martinez has 2 collectible videos that I just cross checked with the guide and worked smoothly.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 10/10/2020 at 7:47 PM, Jordan_On_Tinder said:

I used Knoef's guide to get the platinum. For the collectibles, the images on Knoef's website are kind of awful 

I find this dude's guides to always be awful. They're annoyingly vague and half assed.  Anyway, holy shit, I literally just picked this game up at Walmart for 3 cents! I'm not even bullshitting, 3 freaking pennies, lmao!

Edited by MrTacoNinja

• 4 months later...

You guys really found this game to be fun? How? Why??? It's awful! This is an extremely boring, repetitive game and a tedious collection fest! Yes, the trophies are easy (except the gnome throwing challenge trophy which I found to be pretty damn annoying) but what really takes the piss here (a little bit of UK slang for ya ?) is the fact that you have to play through this boring shit fest TWICE if you want the platinum. UGH! Once was bad enough! The later levels are pretty annoying too. 

Where they get off charging 40 dollars for this on PSN is beyond me but don't ever pay full price for this game because no way in heck is it worth it. I'd say 5-10 dollars at the most but that's pushing it.

Edited by MrTacoNinja