Do you think the online co-op mode will have trophies?

LightningBreath_

They probably will add some kind of dlc trophies simply because that's how all these first party games have been doing it.

I just finished the plat today so I have no interest in going back any time soon, especially not for a NG+ run or anything like that. Online co op trophies would just be a terrible addition in my opinion.

• Like 1

I'm sure it will but I imagine it will probably just be standard "Beat X on Y mode" with probably the toughest one being something involving beating a boss on one of the harder modes but I'm sure it won't be that bad if you have a good team.

Personally, I think there is a high chance that there will be new trophies added with this DLC, and there is always that chance of the game getting some type of NG+/high difficulty trophy down the line since that's somewhat of a trend these days.

I'm hoping not, my net sucks for doing anything co op right now.  The menu for it is shown in the artbook released last month and it has a tab for challenges.  They could be involved.  Personally I'm hoping for some sort of seperate list rather than dlc trophies added to the original.

Here is a link to the image I'm talking about.  Hope it's OK because I don't have a way of putting it in an image sharing site to post right now.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/226261-ghost-of-tsushima/78991350