To Do List with unplayed Games

BOOM540

I like the idea! It could be called Backlog Tracker or something like that!

This list could be public, so anyone can see what you intend to work on and people on "Advise The Next Plat For The Person Above You" thread could have an easier job.

I used to boot the game on my PS3, so its trophy list was installed and I faced the 0% until I started the game, but it was a bad idea after I started playing Amy...

I like both ideas people are throwing down here. A personal list of games that you want to play or own, but have not started yet so it's easy to remember which games you have available say through PS+. As well as a personal backlog for games you want to finish that are top priority such as maybe a top 3 or 5 backlog games. Those would be great features for everybody.

I definitely support this idea! For now I have an excel file with both my backlog and my wishlist, but I'd love to have these lists right here too with the list of my played games (and all the earned/unearned trophies). Then all would be in one place, it'd be very convenient :)

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks to Gta V i haven´t started any other Game this Month. And now are 4 Games more on my List of unplayed owned Games, total of 41 now. So a max of 5 is realy not enough.

I think a max of 100 is better. B)

It needs hours to check all or most of the 41 Games sometimes through the Games section. :S  (it could be playtime)

There are tons of Gb only for downloading all of them. And then i have them all on my profile with 0% . That looks bad.

And the games are from the whole year, if i install them they will shown between the last 100 played games and not sorted. This is not an option for me.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like a Wish List section too (accessible with a button much like the Statistics section).

I'd like to be able to add games to this section from the "Games" section and said games should be removed from the list automatically when the actual trophy list appears in my profile.

I currently keep my wish list on PS3Trophies.org, but that site is quite meh...

There are tons of Gb only for downloading all of them. And then i have them all on my profile with 0% . That looks bad.

And the games are from the whole year, if i install them they will shown between the last 100 played games and not sorted. This is not an option for me.

Hide the games at 0%, i'm pretty sure that if you earn no trophies then it won't show up at the top right of your profile on psnprofiles :)

Äähh, why hiding?? I want to SEE unplayed Games!!!

But in an extra List to check for game stats and to decide which one i download or play next. There are many reasons to have a list like this. For me its only for games that i own, but havent played, to compare them. Others would use it as a wishlist or something else.

• 2 weeks later...

There's another site that sort of does this now with a self regulated to do list, would like to see psnp implement it too since it is the biggest trophy card site. I have a suggestion to add to the original though. The trophy advisor here is a really nifty feature, but it shows all games, including those I rented and never plan on going back to. If we could just hide (or choose to not include) games in the advisor it would work great. As it is now I have to go through multiple games with many trophies I don't even own or like. So it's kinda useless since the first three pages are games I'll never play. I know we can hide complete lists on psn but I don't hide any trophies, shameful or not.