How to obtain glitched/bugged trophies [FIX]

ViKed_

Didn't work for me :( 

Update: Oh nvm, tried a few more times and when I logged back on to my psn account, Thrifty and No Respect trophies just automatically popped and I got the platinum :) . I didn't even have to do them again lol. Thank you!!!

Edited by busypwnin123
  • Like 1

You're a life saver @ViKed_

Here's how it popped for me:

• Link Epic account as primary: https://link.roguecompany.com/
    • I even tried making the PSN account primary again and logging back in hopes of it auto-popping, but it didn't so I made Epic account primary again
  • Play 1 match of extraction/demolition, I tried to pick Ronin but someone insta-locked it, so I picked the Medic instead
    • Closed app cause my team was sucking and restarted it to queue up for another match
  • Thrifty popped on the main menu screen along with the Platinum, not sure if queuing up triggered it or just checking my stats page

Either way it's now 100% and deleted for good from my PS4, good riddance! :lol:

• Like 4

On 10/9/2020 at 0:08 PM, The_Diablo_436 said:

Nice. Anyone knows if this work with the trophy for playing with 8 different characters? Seems that it glitched because I chose scorch 

That's been glitched as far as I can remember.
Scorch doesn't count for that trophy, so buy another character and clear with him/her, then it should pop if you already won with 7 other characters.

Note: It's WIN with 8 characters in 8 matches, you can't simply play with a character and move on to the next one.

Good Company
Win 8 matches with 8 different characters

Edited by ryuji_sakujo

12 hours ago, Lowky said:

Im not sure what I am doing wrong, I click the link I select log in with epic and i have epic set as my primary but when i go back to the game on my ps4 it doesn't show that any stats reset, any help is greatly appreciated!

I think it could be that your epic account and playstation account aren't linked? 

Or it could be that you might've played on your epic account till now. So activating the psn account as primary might work

Try either of these and let me know! 

13 hours ago, TelliksOnhir said:

Is there another way of doing this without resetting? Thrifty trophy glitched for me :(

Unless I'm way out of the loop and early buyers have a glitched and different version of the game i downloaded for free, I'd try not purchusing a primary weapon in a game.  Try saint, anvil, ronin, ect.  It's not glitched.  Maybe for some characters that I've not witnessed, but the trophy is popping for everyone i know playing the game with base characters right now.  Sounds like a you issue. You got this. 

Edited by SilkyJay86

• 2 weeks later...
On 2.10.2020 at 5:23 AM, ViKed_ said:

If you guys are experiencing difficulties with trophies such as thrifty etc. not unlocking. 

I have a fix that'll work. 

Firstly, you need to go on this link 

https://www.roguecompany.com/news/cross-play-and-cross-save

1. Click left on the toolbar icon and press on 'Link Accounts'

2. Now what you need to do is

YOU NEED TO SIGN IN INTO YOUR EPIC ACCOUNT AND ACTIVATE IT AS PRIMARY. 

Doing this will reset the 'Awards' section in game because you've now activated your epic account as primary and not your 'psn' account.

Log in from your Playstation to confirm the same .You'll see that your level,currency and awards have been reset. When you're done, simply make your psn account the primary one and continue your previous progress.

Go ahead and obtain the trophy. Be sure not to use Scorch or Dallas as they're the most bug prone ops. 

I'd recommend Ronin. 

Hope it helps! 

????it worked...it didn't work with the smartphone but with the macbook

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Don't know how active this post is. But I tried to get the "Good Company" trophy but my status is saying 0% even though I used 8 different Roguesbto win matches. (I didn't even use Scorch as one either).

I tried logging in on my Epic account and switching from my primary to my PSN and still hasn't popped nor shown I've done any progress. 

Please let me know how I can fix this glitch. 

• Like 3

On 12/23/2020 at 4:17 AM, Tomb_withend said:

Don't know how active this post is. But I tried to get the "Good Company" trophy but my status is saying 0% even though I used 8 different Roguesbto win matches. (I didn't even use Scorch as one either).

I tried logging in on my Epic account and switching from my primary to my PSN and still hasn't popped nor shown I've done any progress. 

Same! I've tried all this and it helped with Thrifty. But yeah, I cannot get Good Company to move from zero at all. Before I even checked to see if it was tracking I spent a few hours getting those wins. :(

Someone, please help!

Edited by MostlyBroke
  • Like 1

On 10/2/2020 at 4:23 AM, ViKed_ said:

If you guys are experiencing difficulties with trophies such as thrifty etc. not unlocking. 

Doing this will reset the 'Awards' section in game because you've now activated your epic account as primary and not your 'psn' account.

Log in from your Playstation to confirm the same .You'll see that your level,currency and awards have been reset. When you're done, simply make your psn account the primary one and continue your previous progress.

Go ahead and obtain the trophy. Be sure not to use Scorch or Dallas as they're the most bug prone ops. 

I'd recommend Ronin. 

Hope it helps! 

Will it get rid of my characters I’ve previously bought with reputation?

On 23/12/2020 at 4:47 PM, Tomb_withend said:

Same problem. My progress towards "Good company" achievement is 0% 

Edited by samdsouza473-sam
Spelling error

• 6 months later...
On 02/10/2020 at 1:23 PM, ViKed_ said:

I'd recommend Ronin. 

Hope it helps! 

Does this work with 20 downs in a single match

• 1 month later...
On 1/9/2021 at 0:56 PM, M0nk3ytail0 said:

The good company achievement is broken for me and I bough scorch first but now I have lancer, phantom, Sigrid and it’s still bugged at 75% what do I do? Is it broken forever?

Op said to avoid Dallas and scorch. For me good company bugged out too. I have reset my stats but I still have to unlock 2 rogues. I am trying to get the lancer ps plus pack but it's not letting me download it since I already claimed it. Anyone know how to fix that? 

On 9/8/2021 at 4:56 PM, TelliksOnhir said:

Did you manage to fix that?

If so I’ll reset my data

No. It didn't work for me. On my 7th rogue win my percentage from 75% didn't go up. I avoided Dallas. And the one I bought was the fixer. I've contacted them through so many avenues, desperate at this point

we'll see...

Edited by BaneRises314