Guess the English VA

Dav9834

They haven't released the names of the English voice actors, but some sound familiar!

If you have a hunch on someone, post it! 

I think Barbara is voiced by Brittney Karbowski

(known for Mikoto Misaka in A Certain Scientific Railgun, as well as many others that include, Kanon, Clannad, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Attack on Titan, That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime, etc) 

She sounded familiar when I was playing a trial of Barbara, so that's my guess, when the names get released maybe we'll have a trophy of who guessed correctly! 

I think Razor is voiced by Todd Haberkorn (Known as Death the Kidd in Soul Eater, Ling Yao in FMA:B)

And Diluc sounds like Matthew Mercer (Known as Levi Ackermann in Attack on Titan, Yamato and Pain from Naruto after Troy Baker couldn't do it anymore, and Jotaru Kujo from JoJo's)

Ningguang kinda sounds like Laura Bailey, but I'm not entirely sure (Lust in FMAB,  Young Trunks in DB, Keiko Yukimara in Yu Yu Hakusho)

Then again these are just assumptions, but I have a good feeling that Razor is voiced by Haberkorn

• Like 1

On 10/2/2020 at 0:21 PM, Dav9834 said:

I think Barbara is voiced by Brittney Karbowski

(known for Mikoto Misaka in A Certain Scientific Railgun, as well as many others that include, Kanon, Clannad, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Attack on Titan, That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime, etc) 

She's one my favorite English VA from anime. There is no chance that she is Barbara. Sorry ?

The only guess I have is Razor being Todd Haberkorn (Natsu, from Fairy Tail).

EDIT: Ya know what. I take back what I said. 90% of what Barbara says doesn't sound like Brittney Karbowski at all.... but when she says "Let the show begin" is does sound just like her. She also says one other thing that sounds a little like her. So I'll throw my hat in the ring for Barbara being Brittney.

Edited by Fish613
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Fish613 said:

She's one my favorite English VA from anime. There is no chance that she is Barbara. Sorry 1f60b.png

She's in my top 3 VAs as well lol that's how I kinda heard a little bit of something. Not positive, but it was there

So probably not lol but still possible! 

52 minutes ago, SMDoS2 said:

I think Paimon is Lindsay Jones (Ruby from RWBY).

Her voice is oddly familiar but again could be the default loli voice.

Hmmm I don't hear it, but it's def possible 

Heard Xiao's voice for the first time yesterday, and it makes me wonder that since it sound familiar, could it be Bryce Papenbrook?

Edited by Mikel
  • Like 1

On 10/7/2020 at 1:26 PM, Fish613 said:

She's one my favorite English VA from anime. There is no chance that she is Barbara. Sorry 1f60b.png

Ya I just got her and went into her voice examples. It's definitely not Brittany whatsoever

But I did hear something in battle when I was testing her when I posted that led me to believe. 

I have no idea who Barbara's VA could be at this time now