'RaceMaster' trophy fix

xXBurniXx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Update: a patch was released and has fixed the issue. The platinum trophy is now obtainable!

If you are having trouble with this, getting it the legitimate way, this trick will make unlocking the trophy a piece of cake: pick a short stage like the last one in Rally Sweden, put the difficulty all the way down, just do a proper race (avoid colliding or slipping) and right before the finish, go to "Options" and turn the difficulty all the way up to 150. Resume, cross the finish line, and enjoy the digital bling! ;)

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, JoaLoft said:

Update: a patch was released and has fixed the issue. The platinum trophy is now obtainable!

If you are having trouble with this, getting it the legitimate way, this trick will make unlocking the trophy a piece of cake: pick a short stage like the last one in Rally Sweden, put the difficulty all the way down, just do a proper race (avoid colliding or slipping) and right before the finish, go to "Options" and turn the difficulty all the way up to 150. Resume, cross the finish line, and enjoy the digital bling! ;)

Nice one, thank you. Pinged it.

• Like 2

On 27/10/2020 at 1:20 PM, JoaLoft said:

Apart from difficulty, did you change anything else? 

I tried it 3 times, finished 1st and still no trophy :( 

17 hours ago, JoaLoft said:

Nope, just the difficulty slider. I saw you got it eventually, did it finally kick in then for you?

Yes after posting here, I tried it later, but that time I also changed damage to realistic as I noticed it was on visual only, so not sure if it was because of that, maybe it needs to be at least set to low. 

But anyway thanks for the tip, it was very helpful and finally got the Platinum ahahah