eVo-Godslayer

How to track stats (some of them)

12 posts in this topic

Some of the stats like how many teammates you have saved you can track by doing some simple math mainly games x average of whatever you want to know unfortunately I couldn't find a way for drifting so would be happy to know

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, eVo-Godslayer said:

Some of the stats like how many teammates you have saved you can track by doing some simple math mainly games x average of whatever you want to know unfortunately I couldn't find a way for drifting so would be happy to know

What counts as a drifting kill, that's my question. Is there a way to tell? Is there a timer you have to kill someone after drifting? Cause I can't imagine getting 10 kills while in a drift. Would be pure luck. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Stars_of_Sirius said:

What counts as a drifting kill, that's my question. Is there a way to tell? Is there a timer you have to kill someone after drifting? Cause I can't imagine getting 10 kills while in a drift. Would be pure luck. 

That's what I tried asking the people who have it but their not gonna reply because they wanna make a better place on the leaderboard. I'm currently trying this so if I get it i wont be a dick and i will post an answer for this as soon as i know otherwise unfortunately who knows what the kill window is

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think you can try with mine basically deploy mine keep an eye on it drift when about to explode it get yellow when about to explode 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Stars_of_Sirius said:

What counts as a drifting kill, that's my question. Is there a way to tell? Is there a timer you have to kill someone after drifting? Cause I can't imagine getting 10 kills while in a drift. Would be pure luck. 

I'd like to know this too. Wonder if a missile kill counts if the kill happens while you're drifting elsewhere.

 

Really wish there was a stat tracker. Fortunately most trophies don't have counts above, 5, 10, or 15.

4 minutes ago, eVo-Godslayer said:

I think you can try with mine basically deploy mine keep an eye on it drift when about to explode it get yellow when about to explode 

That's a good one to try too.

 

I might just try mines and missiles and drift when they're about to hit and see if I can force it that way. The chances of getting a laser kill while drifting seems pretty slim.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, eVo-Godslayer said:

I think you can try with mine basically deploy mine keep an eye on it drift when about to explode it get yellow when about to explode 

While I haven't yet unlocked the trophy, I'm having the easiest time getting kills while drifting with seeker mines. They're pretty effective if you're being tailed. Hit boost, drop the mine, then start pulling into a drift when the mine symbol goes yellow. If you're lucky you'll nab a kill while drifting. On maps such as Yavin where there is no environmental debris, most dogfighting happens in a cluster, so you can boost through the middle of the action and drop a mine that way.

Not as much luck with missiles as most players use countermeasures.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, P_Pigly_Hogswine said:

While I haven't yet unlocked the trophy, I'm having the easiest time getting kills while drifting with seeker mines. They're pretty effective if you're being tailed. Hit boost, drop the mine, then start pulling into a drift when the mine symbol goes yellow. If you're lucky you'll nab a kill while drifting. On maps such as Yavin where there is no environmental debris, most dogfighting happens in a cluster, so you can boost through the middle of the action and drop a mine that way.

Not as much luck with missiles as most players use countermeasures.

I've having troubles hitting people with mines, let alone killing them. Any other tips? 

 

Also by yellow, do you mean the small ammo indicator inside the cockpit? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This game really needs better stat tracking. There's not even a counter for total kills.

As an FYI, there are three areas you can see "stats":

  1. Your career tab on the home screen (mostly it's win and kill ratios but no hard stats as such)
  2. End of match summary screen (this can give you some specifics like missiles shot down etc)
  3. Your social profile. Press the touch pad, select your own name, and click on Game Profile. (this gives you more detail such as total matches etc)

Unfortunately none of it definitively helps you track trophy progress. Winning 10 Ranked Fleet Battles with each faction and the 1000 kills in Dogfight will take the most time so honestly you'll probably get most trophies organically.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, GeneralBoldOne said:

Is there any way to track kill total? I couldn't find one ingame. :(


Main Menu > touchpad > press O and click on your username then View Game Profile. Cycle to your dogfight stats and keep a note of your K/D, then go down to defence where you can see your total deaths. Multiply the numbers together and it’ll give you a pretty close number
 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/12/2020 at 11:54 PM, Charizarzar said:


Main Menu > touchpad > press O and click on your username then View Game Profile. Cycle to your dogfight stats and keep a note of your K/D, then go down to defence where you can see your total deaths. Multiply the numbers together and it’ll give you a pretty close number
 

Thank you :) I'll give that a go, I just hit my 250 trophy so it's a long road to 1k :( It's my last trophy besides the 50k laser damage. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.