Seriously? Seriously. Requirements?

Vye--

What are the requirements for this trophy? I was told you only need to SS rank every stage on one difficulty but apparently not?

I just got SS on every stage in normal and it didn't unlock, do I need to get all stages SS on beginner, normal and expert?

(Journey Mode Normal)

Edited by Vye--

SS on Jouney mode beginner difficulty is enough! No need for expert.

You need to get SS on all effect modes now. Countdown can be done using endless mode and you can still get the trophy. Marathon and Mystery mode too. reducing the overall difficulty by a tiny bit.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
7 hours ago, OmegaRejectz said:

Pretty sure the ‘difficulties’ part is incorrect.

You are correct, difficulties aren't required, but SS is nearly impossible on most of the stages when starting below a certain threshold.

Edited by Jelly Soup

23 minutes ago, OmegaRejectz said:

But aren’t the required scores adjusted accordingly?

Yes, but it's not a lateral move. Generally speaking, the higher the starting speed, the easier it is to reach target scores, assuming you're capable of doing it. This is a game where slow and steady gets you run over by a semi.

Edited by Jelly Soup

• 3 months later...

I am not sure what I am missing, but Seriously? Seriously didn't pop for me after I got SS rank for Endless Mystery Mode earlier tonight. I got SS ranks for every Effect mode except Zone Marathon and Classic Score Attack which are not required for PS4 version, and SS Rank for all areas in Beginner Journey Mode. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Edit - The trophy guide under the Seriously? Seriously section incorrectly states that "Some Effect Modes have endless versions. You can play either the endless or normal variant. Know you don't need an SS on both, only one."

The SS rank counts for all endless versions for the trophy except Purify mode. The Seriously? Seriously trophy popped for me after I got SS rank in standard Purify mode. Endless Purify SS rank does NOT count for Seriously? Seriously. All of the other endless modes count for Seriously? Seriously. The guide should be updated. Edit 2/4/2024 - The guide was updated. 

Edited by x7251
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/12/2024 at 9:28 PM, Manny_24b said:

did i need zone-marathon and classic tetris in effekt-modi too? 

No, you don't need SS for Zone-Marathon or Classic Tetris for the Sriously? trophy.