DLC Minikits trophies glitch warning.

KHDelBoy

I've done the first three DLCs and I noticed that the minikits trophies DID not unlock. Tried to play one again and collect them all (despite the fact they are replaced by a purple stud.)

No luck.

I did the next three DLCs, and the only difference is that once I've collected all the minikits, I didn't SAVE AND EXIT LEVEL. The trophy popped.

So this is a warning: DO NOT SAVE AND EXIT LEVEL as soon you collected the final Minikit piece. Finish the level, and the trophy should pop during the stats screen.

To work around this: You need to start a new game. Finish the first level. Rebuild Joker's truck afterwards and then when you get on to the hub, you can access the DLCs again.

NOTE: It doesn't affect any of the minikits from the base game minikits. Only the DLCs.

Edited by KHDelBoy
additional info
  • Like 1

Update: Starting a new game and unlocked the three mini kits no problem.

You may need to download the additional characters DLC packs if you got the season pass and have to start a new game. The Atom IS needed for one of the minikits that is hidden behind a live fusebox (which you usually use Live Wire for.)

Edited by KHDelBoy

• 11 months later...

Had unfortunately seen too late this post here.

And have left the level via quit and save, which led to the fact that no trophy were unlocked. But I just played the level again in freeplay and after that the trophies for True Villain and the Minikit trophy were unlocked.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It may be glitched, but you shouldn't be quitting out anyway. The trophies specifically state that you must complete the level after collecting all minikits. For example, "Complete ''The Final Battle'' with all Minikits Unlocked".

• Like 3

• 1 year later...
On 10.10.2020 at 0:59 AM, KHDelBoy said:

Update: Starting a new game and unlocked the three mini kits no problem.

You may need to download the additional characters DLC packs if you got the season pass and have to start a new game. The Atom IS needed for one of the minikits that is hidden behind a live fusebox (which you usually use Live Wire for.)

There's no need for starting a new game, just replay DLC level in free play (will proberly work in story as well) and play it all the way including the comics in the end, trophy will pop. 

//Whitewolfdk 

• Like 1