Hi, So any Radiohead And/or Noam Chomsky Fans Here?

ParanoidTelex

In case you haven't figured it out, am new around here, and am just wondering if there any Radiohead fans around here...and no am not an irony obsessed hipster

And what do guys think of them? the general perception is that we're just a bunch of pretentious, depressing hipsters, lool that's not true at all 

Edited by ParanoidTelex

When Twilight New Moon came out my friend forced me to go see it with her. I was pretty much asleep the whole film (man that is a boring movie) then all of a sudden Hearing Damage started playing.

I came out of my trance and was said "Is that Thom Yorke?" and then went back to sleep. I don't remember anything else about the experience except for waking up for about 2 minutes...I think the girl was running somewhere :huh:

No I'm not and yes they are.

Well you're missing out, and no we are not

I was on my way to the Radiohead concert in Toronto last year with my best friend when we heard news that the stage collapsed. Someone died. We didn't see Radiohead. It was a very sad day....

o-DOWNSVIEW-PARK-STAGE-COLLAPSE-RADIOHEA

But yeah, love Radiohead....

Yh that was horrible, poor guy... Did you get to see them after? They finally decided to play Lucky after 10 years as a tribute

kid A is one of my favorite albums

The best, pick you right up from any pitt

When Twilight New Moon came out my friend forced me to go see it with her. I was pretty much asleep the whole film (man that is a boring movie) then all of a sudden Hearing Damage started playing.

I came out of my trance and was said "Is that Thom Yorke?" and then went back to sleep. I don't remember anything else about the experience except for waking up for about 2 minutes...I think the girl was running somewhere :huh:

Loool that mast have been a wierd day for you, those movies are insufferable, nothing but a shalllow product placment drab

Unlike a lot of music that people listen to, I can appreciate why people listen to Radiohead. Great songwriting, just far too depressing for my liking!

today we escape? Come on!