Which language is this in?

Usually the Asian version comes in several languages; English, Chinese (simplified/traditional), Korean and occasionally Japanese. Just wondering where shld I buy this version from.

English and Japanese versions are obviously out since they have trophy stacks for those languages, but I’m unsure if I shld get the Chinese one or the Korean one cuz sometimes they overlap like how the Chinese games are sometimes are considered under the Japanese trophy stacks, which would result in a wasted purchase.

This is a trophy hunting website guys. And I already played the original and the last answer English version. I want to practice my language skills in Chinese and Korean by playing games with those languages so what’s wrong with picking up new languages and earning trophies at the same time?

edit: if you two are such supporters of playing only the English version, why are you replying to questions on the Asian version? 

Edited by seishunflower
Adding extra question

• 2 years later...
On 10/28/2020 at 1:31 PM, HuntingFever said:

The Asian version of this game only comes in Chinese and Korean so unless you understand either language, you will need a translated Guide if you want to Platinum it :(. Also, the stacks are as follows:

JP PS4

JP Vita

Asia PS4

Global PS4

Hello.

Where can I find this game? I tried to search on Indonesia, Malaysia. But I can only find the root letter version instead of the last answer version.

Thanks

Edited by tranquilu