Am I just terrible?

JAYSEN187

So a friend and I have been playing this together and are having a really tough time with it. I expected the game to be hard but it is really kicking our ass. I originally wanted to platinum it but I'm finding myself wondering if I'll even be able to finish regular difficulty. Unfortunately some of the bosses have felt more cheap than difficult. Grim matchstick is beating me up but i think he's pretty fair so I don't mind. I will admit that finally beating a boss feels very rewarding. But whenever we beat one, it is usually by a very small margin. I think expert mode and A ranks might be a no go for us 

Edited by JAYSEN187

Oh man, if you are playing together (as in one is Cuphead and the other is Mugman) the game is WAY tougher. Bosses got more HP and you can't see anything on the screen.\

Playing it solo is the way to go if you wish to attempt platinum.

Roundabout is usually the best weapon, followed by spreadshot if you are in the face of the boss.

• Like 1

As with everyone else, solo is definitely the way to go and approach the game like a puzzle opposed to a shooter its all about learning the moveset.

As for weapons I tend to favour regular bullets, homing (for when the boss is elevated, and spreader/shotgun (for rapid close damage)