Overdesign II

I tried going to Fearnhamme to get another kill and it didn't work, but when I came back to Werham to start again, it popped after my first kill. 

I put together a video of the method I used and the way I eventually overcame the glitch: 

I hope it helps anyone who are still struggling even with the help in this thread.

• Like 1

Some people are saying they killed more than 3 enemies without the trophy popping. Well, perhaps they made the same silly mistake that I did when I couldn't get it. The enemies must be carrying a shield; anything else, archers for example, don't count. Was obvious when I thought about it. :D

Also, I found the settlement Chepeham due north to be a much better bet. There were more shielded enemies there. Set fire to a roof and wait for them to come running.

Edited by Xemik
Corrected settlement name

Just wanted to add my method and location in case it could help.

I did it during the Anecastre assault in Lincolnscire. I set fire to the roof of a house, removed skill points until I was weak enough, then used the ranged ability to target multiple enemies and shoot them with the bow.

I waited until I saw three enemies at low health due to my soldiers then went on the roof, set on fire, then shot them with the ability. The trophy popped after a couple of failed attempts!

Hope it helps, good luck everyone :)

• 3 weeks later...
On 30-12-2020 at 0:28 PM, TheDblTap said:

I tried going to Fearnhamme to get another kill and it didn't work, but when I came back to Werham to start again, it popped after my first kill. 

I put together a video of the method I used and the way I eventually overcame the glitch: 

I hope it helps anyone who are still struggling even with the help in this thread.

Thanks for posting this. I have no idea why this triggers the trophy to pop but I'm glad it did! Cheers.

• Like 1

On 2021-01-22 at 3:26 AM, nkmslr said:

Thanks for posting this. I have no idea why this triggers the trophy to pop but I'm glad it did! Cheers.

This worked for me, too (PS4) Incredibly annoying trophy. This game is impossibly buggy and should have been delayed.

Edited by GreyRainCurtain

• 3 months later...

Super easy way to do it. Especially once you're end game and cleaning up trophies.

Fast Travel to Werham in the South of Hatmunscire (Fast Travel Sync Point is the perfect place to pull this off). Before you reset your skills headshot all of the enemies in the area that are not Standard Bearers.

Reset your skills. Let fate build your skills back up until you hit between 317 and 320 (then hit Circle (O) to escape the build.) The standard bearers will still be Red Diamond (Hard), but you will still be able to one-shot, headshot them with your bow.

Jump to the thatched roof immediately north of the Fast Travel Point. From here you should be able to see two Standard Bearers in the tower under the Fast Travel Point.

Drop a torch and light the roof on fire. Once you're nice and roasting, Shoot the two in the tower in the head to kill them. Then turn and find the one that is roaming the courtyard. Shoot him to get his attention (or kill if you can,) and once he's close enough just shoot him until he's dead.

3 dead Standard Bearers that are HARD (red diamond) while on fire; trophy dinged.

I got the trophy in about two minutes.

• Like 1