Trophies not working

GorosBat

So I just started playing the game and have unlocked 2 trophies, then I went over to my profile and the game doesn’t even come up on my trophy log. I’ve tried deleting and redownloading the game and they still won’t show. I’m playing on my ps5 so I tried playing on my ps4 and still nothing. Just wondering if anyone else is having issues with trophies synching for the game?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TricksyBagginses said:

So I just started playing the game and have unlocked 2 trophies, then I went over to my profile and the game doesn’t even come up on my trophy log. I’ve tried deleting and redownloading the game and they still won’t show. I’m playing on my ps5 so I tried playing on my ps4 and still nothing. Just wondering if anyone else is having issues with trophies synching for the game?

Can you put your PS5 in offline mode and see if the trophies show up on your console?

If they do, have you tried to manually sync your trophies?

Prob

6 hours ago, TJ_Solo said:

Sakuna just released in Australia. It could take a day or more before the trophies sync online or can even be seen on your consoles.

Problem solved, the game updated this morning and trophies are seeable. Thanks everyone for the advice