Trophy tracking might speed up the platinum with save backup

Trophy-QTR

I started the game with the magician class and soon after decided to start a new with a different class and noticed my trophy tracking for all sorcery’s snd all rings are still counting 
I think there’s a big chance that will work

I am half way through the game taking my time doing all tendencies 

later today when I save the last NpC sorcery teacher will test the theory and will update the post 

46 minutes ago, Trophy-QTR said:

I started the game with the magician class and soon after decided to start a new with a different class and noticed my trophy tracking for all sorcery’s snd all rings are still counting 
I think there’s a big chance that will work

I am half way through the game taking my time doing all tendencies 

later today when I save the last NpC sorcery teacher will test the theory and will update the post 

I can confirm that you need all ring, spells and miracles on 1 character, but you could use different character for all three tasks

54 minutes ago, NathanielJohn said:

Yeah, this doesn't work. The tracking just keeps track of the maximum that you've had with any 1 character. If you get 3 spells with one character and then 4 spells with another character, the tracking will still just be at 4 (even if they were different spells).

Thanks for your reply 

I guess it’s time to speedrun through NG+

52 minutes ago, The_Great_Lalli said:

But can i buy Sage frekes magic, then reload then buy Yuria's? would that track

It would if those were the last spells/miracles you didn’t have. This is the method used to plat the game in 2 playthroughs instead of three.

you have to back up the save to the cloud though

to be clear: if you spend the boss souls to buy the rest of Frekes spells and the trophy pops, you can reload and instead spend them with Yuria (or vice versa)

Edited by Jables4889

41 minutes ago, Jables4889 said:

It would if those were the last spells/miracles you didn’t have. This is the method used to plat the game in 2 playthroughs instead of three.

you have to back up the save to the cloud though

to be clear: if you spend the boss souls to buy the rest of Frekes spells and the trophy pops, you can reload and instead spend them with Yuria (or vice versa)

This is not true since both sage Freke and Yuria sell spells. Although you could buy backup your save, buy all spells, reload buy all miracles.