Jumping step not working

Ravie_HD

I tried to get the Descent EE (ps4) done with 2 other players today. We finished the drone challenge in round 10 and got to the jump puzzle in round 18. We got to the last puzzle by end of round 21 and then we got stuck there till round 30 (where we died). We tried everything, followed the guide toe the letter, watched 3 videos at the end of rounds and did it exactly as the guys in the videos. We still failed because for some reason we couldn't reach the third platform (this is literally the 4th time we failed the EE at that step). All of us are seriously frustrated at this point. Can some really good player help us with this shitty EE? I want to get this trophy done (so I can delete this stupid game)

Edited by Ravie_HD
Fuck this game

We are failing on the last puzzle. We have played this map for at least 6 hours now and where stuck at the jumping step for 2 hours (counting from the in game time when reaching the first puzzle and the timestamp when we die). We can do the first 8 puzzles in about 10 minutes so we where stuck about 1h 40 minutes on the last one

I'm so frustrated at this stupid game because this ee is just ridiculously hard. So we really need help by someone who can carry us through the jumping step (we can survive to round 30 in a good match on our own so the rest of the EE shouldn't be too hard if we can solve the jumping step early)

I'm so frustrated at this stupid game because this ee is just ridiculously hard. So we really need help by someone who can carry us through the jumping step (we can survive to round 30 in a good match on our own so the rest of the EE shouldn't be too hard if we can solve the jumping step early) update: we now have 11h played trying to get the EE done and still haven't gone past the jumping step

8 minutes ago, Ravie_HD said:

I'm so frustrated at this stupid game because this ee is just ridiculously hard. So we really need help by someone who can carry us through the jumping step (we can survive to round 30 in a good match on our own so the rest of the EE shouldn't be too hard if we can solve the jumping step early) update: we now have 11h played trying to get the EE done and still haven't gone past the jumping step

You're stuck on the 9th jump puzzle?

Edited by SnowxSakura