Has this game been delisted?

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Delisted means normally you can't buy a game any longer but if you bought it, you can still download it.

Yes but even still. Say a game that doesn’t have a physical copy gets delisted. Kinda sucks for those that were planning on buying it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Delisted means normally you can't buy a game any longer but if you bought it, you can still download it.

Yeah, I know. 

I'm just saying for people who were going to buy it, but took too long or was waiting for a sale, but it never came and it got delisted. 

2 hours ago, TokyoHome said:

Hmm.  Yeah I can't find it either.  Good thing I already bought them.

Do you know if they had DLC content and if yes, was that also delisted? 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/30/2020 at 11:16 PM, TokyoHome said:

Yeah two char dlc, both gone.

OK, so while the games seem gone, if you log in with your HK account, open the game and try to select one of the DLC characters, it can re-direct you to the store where the DLC chars can still be purchased.  Only seems to work when accessed from within the game though.

• Like 4

• 3 months later...

Just to give an update, you can navigate to it via a search engine (outside of PSN), but you can't add it to your cart (even with an HK / Asian account). You try to add it to your cart, it throws up an error. Likewise if you try it with Scarlet and the VR version.

However, if you buy it within your PS4, it should be fine.

Source: Friend tried to buy it (his account is HK) and he couldn't. Had quite a laugh about it after when his face showed so much frustration.

Edited by r2rokid
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2023-02-09 at 0:27 PM, I-Raito-Yagami-I said:

Hello, what is the price of lei fang and misaki DLC?  , i have HK version

They are $81HK each. I just bought a $200HK PSN card from eBay last night and redeemed both characters from inside the game this morning. Worked like a charm, and both are still available.

From the in-game menu, when it redirects you to the PlayStation Store, you’ll need to choose Free-to-Play to see them for some reason, but the description shows the licences work with both the full version and Free to Play version of the game.

Remember to have your Hong Kong account activated on the console as its Primary first, and then download the licenses from inside the game. You must fully quit the game and relaunch it before the game recognizes that you own the DLCs.

After logging out of your Hong Kong account and logging into your main account and starting the game, you’ll see that both characters are now selectable here as well. Hope this helps!

(I also own the HK/Chinese/English version on disc, so the above method should work exactly the same as I just did). I’m unsure what someone with the Japanese version is supposed to do though.

Edited by SmileSlice
Added additional details.

• 7 months later...
On 2/14/2023 at 9:23 PM, SmileSlice said:

They are $81HK each. I just bought a $200HK PSN card from eBay last night and redeemed both characters from inside the game this morning. Worked like a charm, and both are still available.

From the in-game menu, when it redirects you to the PlayStation Store, you’ll need to choose Free-to-Play to see them for some reason, but the description shows the licences work with both the full version and Free to Play version of the game.

Remember to have your Hong Kong account activated on the console as its Primary first, and then download the licenses from inside the game. You must fully quit the game and relaunch it before the game recognizes that you own the DLCs.

After logging out of your Hong Kong account and logging into your main account and starting the game, you’ll see that both characters are now selectable here as well. Hope this helps!

So just to get it right, it's not enough to just purchase/redeem the DLC from the HK account but I would also have to make sure to quit and relaunch the game while still being logged in with my HK account. Only after that I will be able to use the DLC component on my main account provided that I have the HK account registered as my main while playing the game. Does that about sum it up?