Previous collected Wealth missing after the patch, some enemies won't respawn for drops

Brainstef

So, I had East Anglia completed, but after the patch, as I hovered over the map I noticed there's one wealth missing now and the "completion border" of the region is gone. Nothing showed on the map, and also the cartographer had nothing for East Anglia (since I had found them all).

I flew over East Anglia to find it, and it was an elite enemy drop (that I ofc had gotten before) in Dunwic, the cliff tower at the coast, southeast part of the region.

All other of my completed areas in England were fine (hadn't cleared 5 areas so far, others were completed), so I traveled to the separate 4 maps to check (I had 100% them all except the northern Norway region).

Norway and the <2 spoiler maps> were ok, but in Vinland there's one wealth missing now. It is an enemy drop too, but when I go to the camp (Hvallgrof Outpost, almost center of the map in the middle of 3 fast travel points "triangle") all enemies are dead and haven't respawned (it's been about 40 hours after I've been in Vinland in game save time, cleared it and never returned). I can't loot anything, but I can carry the dead body with the wealth, so the wealth icon moves around the map too. I don't know what to do. RIP plat.

The dead body with wealth glitch also happened to me but I talk pre patch right now, didn't check after patch status yet. And my body was in the region Ledecestrescire in the south area.

Hope they'll patch this bs... After I killed him I know I got the item BUT the wealth icon still roams around and the enemies never respawned.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, djunk101 said:

If you trap the body in Vinland and then destroy it, you can save and reload and he'll respawn and you can get the wealth.

Dude, do you need a new car? Put your kids through college or something?

IT WORKED. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

You have to leave the body where it is, don't move it at all, or else the icon will move on the map and even if he respawns and you get the loot, the icon won't go away and the wealth won't tick. Also another enemy has to trigger for the body to be destroyed, you can't do it yourself, arrows, exploding trap, jars etc won't work.

I trapped, then lured one of the passing patrols in the camp. He exploded, then I went away to lose enemies, fast traveled to nearest point, went back, and the enemy had respawned. The icon was still fixed in one place, so I tried to kill him exactly where the icon was. When I looted, the wealth event ticked. SOLVED

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Brainstef said:

Dude, do you need a new car? Put your kids through college or something?

IT WORKED. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

You have to leave the body where it is, don't move it at all, or else the icon will move on the map and even if he respawns and you get the loot, the icon won't go away and the wealth won't tick. Also another enemy has to trigger for the body to be destroyed, you can't do it yourself, arrows, exploding trap, jars etc won't work.

I trapped, then lured one of the passing patrols in the camp. He exploded, then I went away to lose enemies, fast traveled to nearest point, went back, and the enemy had respawned. The icon was still fixed in one place, so I tried to kill him exactly where the icon was. When I looted, the wealth event ticked. SOLVED

I already moved the dead body a few meters... some say they spawn automatically after some time and this wouldn't ruin the plat run but Im still worried a little..

On 26/11/2020 at 9:47 AM, djunk101 said:

If you trap the body in Vinland and then destroy it, you can save and reload and he'll respawn and you can get the wealth.

You just saved my game. If I could give you more than one upvote I would.