how did everyone finish the weekly challenges so fast?

melodicmizery

to 100% this game you need to finish the 3 different weekly challenges which i believe are 1 every 5 days. even if you started on the last day of 1 challenge, you would still need prob 11 days to finish the game. yet if you look at the fastest times to 100% the top 50 people are under a week. am i reading and understanding this wrong? its the last trophy i need and ive been waiting for the next challenge to finish it so i can delete the game. or is fastest achievers just platinum and not 100% ( i always thought if you clicked on 100% club it gave the stats for just that). or is the entire top 50 cheaters lol

edit nevermind i just checked and it turns out you can complete the same one 3 times and it will unlock. and this is why www.playstationtrophies.org is going down the shitter because people make guides that give the wrong info

Edited by melodicmizery

Since you’ve obviously Googled this and haven’t found an answer then you should totally report everyone in the fastest achievers list. I mean if you search ‘alienation determination trophy’ it totally won’t answer your question in the second link it provides so lets get rid of all these cheaters.

11 minutes ago, FilmFanatic said:

Since you’ve obviously Googled this and haven’t found an answer then you should totally report everyone in the fastest achievers list. I mean if you search ‘alienation determination trophy’ it totally won’t answer your question in the second link it provides so lets get rid of all these cheaters.

i figured it out, the trophy guide i was reading was wrong. you can complete the same weekly mission 3 times. yet the guide said you have to do 3 weeks. i just tested it out and got the last trophy by replaying the same mission. i would of done it sooner but the weekly missions are some of the hardest in the game so i loaded a lower level to finish it faster to rank down the enemies

also i didnt want to just go reporting people without trying to ask some people who were regulars first (the game is still very popular) . just in case i was wrong and i was lol

Edited by melodicmizery
  • Like 3

• 5 months later...

As of 5/18/21, I cannot repeat the same weekly mission and get credit more than once.  I completed the mission from last week numerous times and it only counted once.  Same thing for the mission this week, just completed it for the second time and it didn't count.

• 2 months later...