Maiden in black soul

IRaneemI

Hey I’m wondering if anyone can tell me if I messed up the maiden in black soul. I made a save before the final boss so I could get the seekest soul power trophy then reload and get the maiden in blacks soul but when I reloaded it put me on the final cutscene so I could no longer go back. I understand it’s needed for the soul sucker spell, so does that mean I’m going to have to do 3 play throughs instead of 2? 

5 hours ago, IRaneemI said:

Hey I’m wondering if anyone can tell me if I messed up the maiden in black soul. I made a save before the final boss so I could get the seekest soul power trophy then reload and get the maiden in blacks soul but when I reloaded it put me on the final cutscene so I could no longer go back. I understand it’s needed for the soul sucker spell, so does that mean I’m going to have to do 3 play throughs instead of 2? 

Yes you need to do 3 playthroughs then because that’s the only way to get her soul. When you backup saves, use cloud on the psn. 

Try download your cloudsave if you uploaded a save that has progress before the final boss. If not tbh it's not much difference just keep all the boss souls from NG+ and get maiden in black soul in NG+ and start NG++. Rescue Yuria the witch (1-3 requires one world cleared so if you are going to rescue Saint Urbain might as well beat world 4) and then rescue Saint Urbain(4-2) and Sage Freke(3-1) if you still need spells from him. Save and reload to get all the spells and miracles to get the trophies. You only need maiden in black soul once. Shouldn't take too much extra time since you only need to defeat Phalanx/Tower Knight/Adjudicator to rescue these npcs.

Edited by Mirrors1118