[EU] End Of Year Sale

SiC

15 minutes ago, HusKy said:

@NathanielJohn Can we have this page for other (EU) regions too? Frankly, the only thing that throws me off are the prices in GBP, otherwise the table would work (for me personally).

https://ps5storefront.com/en-gb/news/11-psn-sale-november-30-2020-united-kingdom

Such a page exists in every region, some of them just aren't properly linked to each other this time around (this was the first big sale that has happened since I built the sale table functionality, so there were bound to be some bugs). If you can't find the table for your region, let me know what region it is and I'll look into it.

3 minutes ago, NathanielJohn said:

Such a page exists in every region, some of them just aren't properly linked to each other this time around (this was the first big sale that has happened since I built the sale table functionality, so there were bound to be some bugs). If you can't find the table for your region, let me know what region it is and I'll look into it.

"en-sk". But I also tried other regions (e.g. "de-de") and "en-gb" is the only one that has the link visible on the front page.

edit. After looking through it, it seems pretty random. Some regions have it, some dont.

Edited by HusKy

1 minute ago, HusKy said:

"en-sk". But I also tried other regions (e.g. "de-de") and "en-gb" is the only one that has the link visible on the front page.

Ah sorry about that! en-sk is actually updating right now. I changed the method of scraping sales this morning to be much more efficient, and it's running through all the regions right now to catch up. Sale table should automatically go up within the next 20 minutes or so in en-sk.

• Like 1

On 30/11/2020 at 2:37 PM, slaaack1 said:

Ugh, why is Sleeping Dogs unavailable in Germany. :( Guess I have to finally delete that from my wishlist...

Other than that I'm interested in Grid, gonna have to check some reviews first tho. I'm also kinda interested in Tokyo Ghoul:re since its one of the few animes I have watched... But it looks kinda grindy (and knowing that I'm a lazy ass I'm not going through all that for the plat I'd guess :awesome:, so gonna have to think about it for the price of 35€).

Checked some other games like Destroy All Humans 2 or Prototype aswell but those are old games and tbh, even tho they are cheap, I think I don't want to play any old games anymore. 

Grid is a decent arcade racer with a mostly straightforward trophy list but there's one trophy in particular where you will need to do a lot of grinding for mileage, not fun at all!

As for me, I think I'll finally pick up a ps4 version of need for speed rivals as I only own on ps3 currently.

On 30-11-2020 at 3:48 PM, dimitrisn said:

How is NFS Rivals plat? Harder than Payback? Its a steal at that price.

I didn't play Payback, so I cannot compare them. I platted NFS Rivals twice (PS3 + PS4), it's a fun game and easy plat. It can be a bit boring in the end. For this price definitely worth it!