Survival + Co-op = Harder?

Although you will need a partner for a few spec ops missions (because these are co-op only), I feel both are easiest solo, because playing co-op makes you very weak and a few hits can take you down easily (that's because you can be revived by your partner). Also playing solo will give you more money, so getting perks and other stuff will make your work less difficult than sharing it.

However both modes aren't difficult at all. If you played mw2, these spec ops will be a walk in the park. Also survival is very funny to play, and trophies related to this mode don't require too much effort.

Harder most of the time. There were a few missions where having a partner helped me out but the difficulty spike is really noticeable on some, such as Server Crash, so I ended up doing that one and most of the others by myself. I did have to deal with a lot of lag while going for this due to having slow internet at the time so you might find it easier than I did, but I definitely wouldn't have described some of them as a walk in the park lol.