How to stack and auto pops

So I finished both the stacks about 5 days ago for Cold War, I can see a lot of people are wondering how to unlock six pack on both consoles and it’s simple you just go to the activision website and unlink your account from the PlayStation section BUT beware this will reset you back to level 1 as you’ll have to make a new account when you next load up Cold War, the first dlc I assume is less than a month or just over a month away so I guess it’s a matter how you early you want this done.

As for auto popping trophies campaign does not, for MP you must do each action once again to unlock eg 1 more elimination etc, for zombies nothing auto pops except for onslaught where you just do each action one more time also DOA does NOT auto pop.

Edited by ShazzzPS
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, iFraaN97 said:

Any tips for Dead Ops Arcade?

It's an absolute crashing mess for my group on PS5...

For the crashing? No.

For the actual mode it’s quite simple until the blood arena where it complicates things, watch a play through video from that point onwards and soak in the tips.

As everybody knows you can leave and rejoin to replenish lives, speed boosts and nukes the decision lies in whether you make your worst player your host or your best player, also save 2 keys to reveal the fate stones for wave 20 ( there’s a guide on YouTube as to what each one looks like) IMO firepower and the shield are the best fates the death machine and 2 nukes with a shield come in clutch, aim to give your host one of them fates if you don’t get them I guess just restart, also the silverback sideways machine is a beast you can get extra lives, keys, nuke and points etc without losing lives in the game this can really save you ( I didn’t get this when I got the trophy both times but I didn’t know this existed at the time while trying to help people this deffo helped a lot) For the warden wave, mama back house and the fireball levels there are camping spots to make your life easier utilise them, for the warden area get the host to sit on the ledge on the staircase, for the mama back house camp in the back behind the ramp and for the fireball area camp on the bridge. 

I forgot to mention if you can get people that play on PS5 as they can leave and rejoin within a 30 second or less time frame this is useful for mid round leaves, I will also add the mama back can glitch out and die at green bar health or any stage so be careful if you’re leaving and rejoining during the boss fight as you could miss out on the trophy. 

15 minutes ago, Kulzyc said:

Meh, I'd rather just wait for the next DLC, they'll add more perks and upgrading one will make it pop

Fair enough I just wanted to do it ASAP either way works this is here for anybody who would want to do it sooner 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ShazzzPS said:

For the crashing? No.

For the actual mode it’s quite simple until the blood arena where it complicates things, watch a play through video from that point onwards and soak in the tips.

As everybody knows you can leave and rejoin to replenish lives, speed boosts and nukes the decision lies in whether you make your worst player your host or your best player, also save 2 keys to reveal the fate stones for wave 20 ( there’s a guide on YouTube as to what each one looks like) IMO firepower and the shield are the best fates the death machine and 2 nukes with a shield come in clutch, aim to give your host one of them fates if you don’t get them I guess just restart, also the silverback sideways machine is a beast you can get extra lives, keys, nuke and points etc without losing lives in the game this can really save you ( I didn’t get this when I got the trophy both times but I didn’t know this existed at the time while trying to help people this deffo helped a lot) For the warden wave, mama back house and the fireball levels there are camping spots to make your life easier utilise them, for the warden area get the host to sit on the ledge on the staircase, for the mama back house camp in the back behind the ramp and for the fireball area camp on the bridge. 

I forgot to mention if you can get people that play on PS5 as they can leave and rejoin within a 30 second or less time frame this is useful for mid round leaves, I will also add the mama back can glitch out and die at green bar health or any stage so be careful if you’re leaving and rejoining during the boss fight as you could miss out on the trophy. 

So if any player dies during the bossfight it won't get the trophy?

3 minutes ago, iFraaN97 said:

So if any player dies during the bossfight it won't get the trophy?

No if someone leaves during the boss fight and the boss is killed before they rejoin the person who left won’t get the trophy, sometimes the boss can die even on 90% health somehow due to a glitch so you have to be super careful as you never know when the boss could be insta killed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ShazzzPS said:

No if someone leaves during the boss fight and the boss is killed before they rejoin the person who left won’t get the trophy, sometimes the boss can die even on 90% health somehow due to a glitch so you have to be super careful as you never know when the boss could be insta killed.

So I guess it's just better to play it safe and don't leave during the boss fight even if it's just one guy left alive.

15 hours ago, ShazzzPS said:

That happenens because there's currently a glitch where the gladiator's axe insta-kills the Mama back. It'll probably be fixed in the next dead ops patch.

2 hours ago, Koru said:

That happenens because there's currently a glitch where the gladiator's axe insta-kills the Mama back. It'll probably be fixed in the next dead ops patch.

Ah okay for me it felt like something bugged out whenever someone went down and got back up as both times she glitched out I went down got back up and she died when she tried getting closer to me but that makes sense I had a feeling it could have been that too it’s nice to have some clarity 

Edited by ShazzzPS
  • Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...