Free with EA Play

Maaden_Swe

Aha, I had a feeling they would release it at some point for those who had not pre-ordered NHL 21. Interesting they are doing it behind EA Play (at least for now, they might open it up on the store to everyone later).

It is a pretty easy and straight-forward 100% btw for those interested.

Edited by djb5f
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3.12.2020 at 9:28 PM, Maaden_Swe said:

Opened the EA Play app and saw that they have put this as a "member special". Downloaded it, seem to work fine. 

I could not access it thru the app tho, but when I searched for it in the store, I could download it for free.

Awesome

Strange... You cannot buy it through PS App, web store or PS5 Store... You have to access the game through PS4... After adding game to your library you can access it through PS5.

What if you don't have PS4 anymore? :dunno:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 03/12/2020 at 9:38 PM, djb5f said:

Aha, I had a feeling they would release it at some point for those who had not pre-ordered NHL 21. Interesting they are doing it behind EA Play (at least for now, they might open it up on the store to everyone later).

It is a pretty easy and straight-forward 100% btw for those interested.

I have a problem with scoring a goal against CPU. I don't see any difficulty setting. Could you give me some tips like which team/players to choose and how to make winning easier?

Edited by The-Smiths-85
T9 corrections.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/14/2021 at 7:52 PM, The-Smiths-85 said:

I have a problem with scoring a goal against CPU. I don't see any difficulty setting. Could you give me some tips like which team/players to choose and how to make winning easier?

Choose the highest rated teams (like an all-star team) and play against a low rated one.  

The skating is a little floaty but you get used to it.  Best ways to score are 1) one-timers (pass and immediate shot before the goalie can reposition) and 2) skating directly across the crease and shooting before the goalie slides over.

Good luck!

• Like 1