What do you guys think?

skinner49

• 4 years later...

I have started playing this now in 2020 because of Playstation Now and I regret never getting this one before, it's truly a nice and relaxing game, a different game from ANY other, I am really enjoying this experience. I love this kinds of different and relaxing games oh and the music on the game is phenomenal. I played it today while it was raining outside, it was truly awesome playing this game while looking at the rain on my window...

Great game to 100%! Well if you have PS Now it's even better because it's included on the service so make sure you grab it guys! Of course it is not worth 10€, Sony doesn't do PS3 sales no more so play this game when you have a PS Now subscription you're not gonna regret!! 

fresquinho.png

Edited by fresquinho
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...

I think overall it was an above average game.  Very little replay value, I think too loose of a story they are trying to tell.  The ending was alright, yet not what most of us predicted.  I think the large unknown that keeps following them over so many chapters is like beating a dead horse, it gets a little tedious seeing them keep reappearing.  

At the same time the grapics are some of the best, the backgrounds are full and well designed, the landscape is grandiose, and the music plays perfectly based on mood.  This is not a backbreaking game, as much as it is an arts styled expierence much like Journey.  I would say Rain is a 6 or 7/10.