Apprentice

Apprentice (3/10)

• First Post
  • Collaborator Rare
  • Reacting Well
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later

Recent Badges

1. Wait that I did not know. I gues the glitch happened to me without even knowing. Even with each difficulty completed it was still short
  2. That was honestly the shortest and most lackluster Borderlands DLC i have ever played. This is coming from someone who loves borderlands. I finished the whole dlc in under an hour...
  3. #92 Overcooked! All You Can Eat - Legendary Chef.
  4. Sign me up, I am going back to do al of the Ratchet and Clanks (:
  5. hell yeah thank you for the information @jh7459 I agree Bananas awesome and had to recalibrate my mind if I was in a loop. ?
  6. Does anyone know if this is a free upgrade? I really enjoyed the puzzles and would def play this again on ps5.
  7. DesmaBR loves themself a good challenge and fast paced games. Like real fast paced. :')
  8. I still stand by my statement though ? I haven't had much time to play but I'm already in act 3. soo idk its fairly easy.? Its just based on randomly generated rooms.
  9. facts same here. I mean he was difficult but not that hard, I had more problems with the 2nd boss.
  10. I want to be a sus ratchet :') with a pet clank. I would probably get back into this game.
  11. it does not look hard but we shall see. Im excited for this game.
  12. Seems pretty straight forward. I like 8 bit games and I like supporting indie games so I would give it a shot.
  13. I have noticed some people getting the plat. Soo finally time to start the ps5 playthrough ^.^
  14. I want in on this!! I will make my list today. I know i saw this thread late but recently i have been playing a lot of ps3 games.