So your PSN friends list disappeared..

Humonic

Here's what you do,

Restart your ps3 -  re sign in - Check your FL 

friend list back?

No? Repeat the process.. and make a status about it on PSNProfiles.com and tell everyone the bad news.

yes? Oh good for you, better go make a status about it on PSNProfiles.com and tell everyone the good news.

If that doesn't work at all, either.

- Sony hates you.

- All your friends suddenly hate you, not a surprise I've hated you for a while now.

- Or you better make a status about it on PSNProfiles.com, once you've done that it will come back.

If the restarting doesn't work and you're too impatient to wait for the FL to return naturally, just sign into your account on playstation.com and re add all your friends, or make a status about on PSNProfiles.com

Edited by Humonic

Sorry man but This is utterly way to sarcastic and useless .

Way to sarcastic is debatable, some people hate it some people like it, that being said me writing that was just me laughing at myself for posting statuses about it when I lost my FL.. also useless? No... my FL has disappeared twice and both times, restarting my PS3  a couple times fixed it, so I was giving advice from my own personal experience, also recommending that you sign into playstation.com to see your FL so you can re-add them if you don't want to wait, is good advice because it's true, you can see your FL when you sign in on Playstation.com. Some people don't know that. 

Among the "utterly way to sarcastic" post is some sound and useful advice. 

Way to sarcastic is debatable, some people hate it some people like it, that being said me writing that was just me laughing at myself for posting statuses about it when I lost my FL.. also useless? No... my FL has disappeared twice and both times, restarting my PS3  a couple times fixed it, so I was giving advice from my own personal experience, also recommending that you sign into playstation.com to see your FL so you can re-add them if you don't want to wait, is good advice because it's true, you can see your FL when you sign in on Playstation.com. Some people don't know that. 

Among the "utterly way to sarcastic" post is some sound and useful advice. 

You cannot re add friends since they have already been added , And also you don't have to reset your ps3 , signing in and out is enough 

i don't know why this occurs but hopefully Sony sorts it out , But yeah man your writing is way to sarcastic .

Edited by TheBolloxx
  • Like 2

You cannot re add friends since they have already been added , And also you don't have to reset your ps3 , signing in and out is enough 

i don't know why this occurs but hopefully Sony sorts it out , But yeah man your writing is way to sarcastic .

I meant you could see the friends you had and you can manually re-add them on your ps3, signing out it didn't work for me, restarting it did though, I'm sure Sony will fix it soon, you not liking my writing, is YOU not liking my writing, I get that not everyone has the same humor as me and that's expected, you don't like it and that's fine, but the style I wrote this in is also a style I enjoy reading. 

Edited by Humonic

I meant you could see the friends you had and you can manually re-add them on your ps3, signing out it didn't work for me, restarting it did though, I'm sure Sony will fix it soon, you not liking my writing, is YOU not liking my writing, I get that not everyone has the same humor as me and that's expected, you don't like it and that's fine, but the style I wrote this in is also a style I enjoy reading. 

Yeah and alright fair enough , Generally not many people like to read this style of writing , to be fair i wouldn't even consider it writing , and not to be offensive but it's rubbish , also again not to be offensive but i have a brilliant sense of humor but this is not humor ...... it's idiotic , childish and immature , just stating the facts .

Edited by TheBolloxx
  • Like 1

Yeah and alright fair enough , Generally not many people like to read this style of writing , to be fair i wouldn't even consider it writing , and not to be offensive but it's rubbish , also again not to be offensive but i have a brilliant sense of humor but this is not humor ...... it's idiotic , childish and immature , just stating the facts .

Your opinion. ;) 

Can I lock this thread? If I can't and you can, can you lock it. ;)

I literally posted this in hopes to help at least one person out, I didn't know this thread had been posted before, (in my defense) the thread could have been titled better or tagged better, but none the less, only posted to help, sorry if my clearly awful and horrific sarcasm offended anyone, just trying to make at least one fuck smile, at least I did that, I smiled a lot.

Help? Help who? I'd admit that my status did say I got hit with the 0 friend list problem... and boy what did it come to... and it's all my fault... *headdesk*

You posted your status after I had started this thread, I can promise this wasn't specifically for you, I found out restarting my ps3 helped, by another user telling me on my status, I've also wrote those tips on other peoples statuses a few times, after seeing the same status posted twice today, before you even posted yours, I decided to make the thread. 

Does this thread have a point? It doesn't seem like it.  Plus https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/9938-friends-list-glitched/

Ok children, that's enough continue your conversation here ^^^^^

Can I lock this thread? If I can't and you can, can you lock it. ;)

I literally posted this in hopes to help at least one person out, I didn't know this thread had been posted before, (in my defense) the thread could have been titled better or tagged better, but none the less, only posted to help, sorry if my clearly awful and horrific sarcasm offended anyone, just trying to make at least one fuck smile, at least I did that, I smiled a lot.

Only you or a mod can lock it. I think if you go to full editor mode under the initial post, there should be something there that will lock it (please correct me if I'm wrong, anyone).

Pretty sure a mod will pop by and lock at your request. However to be fair I had no idea you actually intended to help until about halfway through the thread, the original post could have been much clearer ...

Agreed, it could have been much clearer, my bad. xD

Ohh God xD this is just to funny. Have a nice night friend. ;)

You obviously have no clue about anything , fair enough man ........ 

this is why i usually say nothing .

Ok children, that's enough continue your conversation here ^^^^^

Only you or a mod can lock it. I think if you go to full editor mode under the initial post, there should be something there that will lock it (please correct me if I'm wrong, anyone).

At the top right there's topic moderation where you can change it to open or locked no need for full editor .

I believe that option is Premium only, since I was able to do it when I was Premium, but not anymore.

Yeah I can't see it. ;/

You obviously have no clue about anything , fair enough man ........ 

this is why i usually say nothing .

At the top right there's topic moderation where you can change it to open or locked no need for full editor .

You should stick to saying nothing.

Yeah I can't see it. ;/

You should stick to saying nothing.

You should stick to not posting threads whatsoever 

In any case if you want this thread closed or removed i suggest you Pm Sly , Altered Or Eburk 

otherwise you could just report the thread and say you want it locked/removed 

Also i apologize to anyone else for getting way off topic .

Edited by TheBolloxx