100% offline?

trophynerd122

Yeah its true, there's only one online trophy "not bad" which requires you to reach the nuclear throne on a daily mission. I got it done 30 hours into the game but its highly skill dependent and there's luck involved. You only have one attempt per day at it so I'd get it out the way quickly considering they've already shut, its only a matter of time before the daily stops working. 

Edited by BrandedBerserk
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, BrandedBerserk said:

Yeah its true, there's only one online trophy "not bad" which requires you to reach the nuclear throne on a daily mission. I got it done 30 hours into the game but its highly skill dependent and there's luck involved. You only have one attempt per day at it so I'd get it out the way quickly considering they've already shut, its only a matter of time before the daily stops working. 

10 hours ago, S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y said:

Yeah the only online trophy is the daily Run.

Its kinda luck based, you need some good rng for the weapons and mutations1f605.png

I did it with crystal and a shovel + Plus long Arms etc., just take your time and don't rush, because you have just 1 attempt per day 1f643.png

thank you very much guys for clarifying this ?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, syai0306 said:

There is only one ONLINE trophy, but the easiest way to unlock the loop crown is to clear the weekly.

We strongly recommend that you clear the weekly weekly while the server is running until you unlock all 6 loop crowns once.

Been quite a bit since I played the game what do you mean by loop crowns? 

Edited by BrandedBerserk

It is a crown that can usually be obtained only after one lap.

There are six of them: death, blood, hatred, love, luck, protection.

It's easy because you can get it in weekly L0 and try again and again with the same seed.

There are also exploits, so you don't have to clear L1 to unlock all crowns while you can play weekly.

16 hours ago, syai0306 said:

There is only one ONLINE trophy, but the easiest way to unlock the loop crown is to clear the weekly.

We strongly recommend that you clear the weekly weekly while the server is running until you unlock all 6 loop crowns once.

We? are you one of the developers of this game? If so, do you plan to remove the daily anytime soon?

Hi guys,

I've been observing this game a bit from a distance for the last while and have been considering picking it up. I enjoy rogue-likes and recently had a blast getting 100% in Enter the Gungeon. I've heard that this game is more fast paced than Gungeon, but is fun for a lot of the same reasons.

I am a completionist however, and I'm worried about possibly locking myself out of 100% if I were to pick it up. It looks like a couple of trophies are tied to online and the developer is pushing up roses, so should I avoid picking this up? Or are the online dependent trophies simple enough to get in a short time (within a week)?

Thanks a lot in advance!

On 2020/12/28 at 1:48 PM, Solarus755 said:

Hi guys,

I've been observing this game a bit from a distance for the last while and have been considering picking it up. I enjoy rogue-likes and recently had a blast getting 100% in Enter the Gungeon. I've heard that this game is more fast paced than Gungeon, but is fun for a lot of the same reasons.

I am a completionist however, and I'm worried about possibly locking myself out of 100% if I were to pick it up. It looks like a couple of trophies are tied to online and the developer is pushing up roses, so should I avoid picking this up? Or are the online dependent trophies simple enough to get in a short time (within a week)?

Thanks a lot in advance!

I got to 7-3 for the first time in 4 days after I started taking this game seriously, and 4 days after I got the Not Bad trophy.
There will be parts where you will struggle to get to 7-3.
Once you've reached 7-3, I don't think you'll have that much trouble because you've learned the process.
If you are really afraid of the server shutdown, you can reach 7-3 once with Alt account and then start with Main account.

Btw, you can only participate in the Daily Challenge once a day, but all people will be challenged under the same conditions (same seed value).
In other words, you can use your Alt account to prep for your Main account.
To be more specific, if you enter the same route at the same Character Lv, you will encounter the same floors (enemy placement, chest contents).

Weekly mode is also an online-only mode, but it is not required for the Ultra Mutant (get all crowns) trophy.
If you want to go all the way to platinum, you will need to be skilled enough to earn the crown after the loop on your own.

• Like 1

On 29/12/2020 at 11:36 AM, Toryanse said:

Weekly mode is also an online-only mode, but it is not required for the Ultra Mutant (get all crowns) trophy.

If you want to go all the way to platinum, you will need to be skilled enough to earn the crown after the loop on your own.

Ultra mutant is the 100% completion trophy not just all crowns and you know that getting all crowns on ALL chars can be glitched right? You only need to get each crown once (which the weekly can be helpful for) and then just have to abuse the random character glitch described in the "potential glitches ..." thread to unlock post loop crowns in L0.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Theladozz said:

Ultra mutant is the 100% completion trophy not just all crowns and you know that getting all crowns on ALL chars can be glitched right? You only need to get each crown once (which the weekly can be helpful for) and then just have to abuse the random character glitch described in the "potential glitches ..." thread to unlock post loop crowns in L0.

I know that we can get post loop crowns in L0 by abusing random character glitch. Weekly Mode is "helpful" in getting the first crown as a capital. However, unlike Daily Mode, it is not "required".

Given the existence of other challenges such as unlocking Hard Mode, by the time players reach Platinum, they will be proficient enough to get post loop crown without Weekly Mode. I just wanted to let you know that I think that way.
I apologize for the potentially misleading explanation and thank you for the addendum.

• Like 1