[Suggestion for the trophies appearance on the main profile page]

Hello everyone,

Registered today and i have to say that everything here is simple,organised,functional and both the profile and the trophey cards look awesome. But there is always room for improvement so i firmly believe that in the main psn profile page the trophies should be displayed a bit different.

1)Most importantly the total number of trophies should be in a more prominent position. What about some space from the categorization(platinum,gold,silver...) ?? Right now they are all stuck in a confusing way that is like you have(say for me) 506 white(?) extra trophies(exactly same icon and size ??).

2)Secondly to my eye it seems way better the trophies on the right to start from the platinums on the left and end with the bronze on the right. The most important things go more left don't they ???

Of course these may seem minor issues but i know (it's what i study) that when someone clicks a trophey card and comes here it's all about the looks. And we users sometimes like just to stare and admire our own trophies :D.

Sorry for any poor english,

Antonis

i liked the looks of it so far but i still agree with you about the looks and the order of the number of plat or bronze or gold etc, it should have a more detailed shapes for each, but right now i kinda get the hang of it, you just need to point the mouse arrow to the shape of the trophy and it say whether it's gold or silver, the white ones represent the number of trophies you've collected.

Edited by yellowwindow7

Okay, okay, when I read this at first I was like, "I don't really think it's all that much different" but then you posted up the image and the spacing between the total trophy count and the B/S/G/P trophy counts look like a nice difference along with putting Platinum first, hmm! We'll have to see what Sly thinks about it ;)

• Like 3

Hey, we have the same background image, HIGH FIVE! lol

Now seriously, I do like your desing, not that the current style bothered me at some point, but if it's able to be improved, and more importantly, it's easy to do so, then it shall be done. :D I support this idea.

Edited by Arkthur_us

This looks a lot better. Great idea!

Hey, we have the same background image, HIGH FIVE! lol

Now seriously, I do like your desing, not that the current style bothered me at some point, but if it's able to be improved, and most importantly, it's easy to do so, then it shall be done. :D I support this idea.

Well, nice to see you like my suggestion guys..

Arkthur, i believe it's very easy to do a change like this..RDR is a great game and nice for a profile image.

What you suggested does look good but the way it's set out now it sort of goes largest to smallest amount of trophies. Meaning Total, bronze, silver, gold & Platinum.

Exactly, but doesn't the strength of the trophy count more than the amount ??? isn't that the point of the different trophies ?? Just like the medals in the olympics...don't you say the golds first ?? :D

• Like 1