Bus Driver Simulator

Kwotey

Has anyone else got this game? I've booted it up and the trophy card refuses to load.. I click on my trophies on the playstation hub and everytime it struggles to sync and doesn't add the card. There is deffo trophies I can see them when I play the game and hold the ps button and look there. 

11 minutes ago, Kwotey said:

Has anyone else got this game? I've booted it up and the trophy card refuses to load.. I click on my trophies on the playstation hub and everytime it struggles to sync and doesn't add the card. There is deffo trophies I can see them when I play the game and hold the ps button and look there. 

These haven’t been loaded onto Sony’s servers yet, so you’re only seeing the local trophy data installed on your system. 

55 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

These haven’t been loaded onto Sony’s servers yet, so you’re only seeing the local trophy data installed on your system. 

Good to know thanks!

53 minutes ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/9665-bus-simulator

Just to confirm this isn't a different list then the one here for the game right?

It's a separate game. It came out yesterday. I already have the platinum for Bus Simulator. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

Looks like by videos it's Steam Shovelware that got ported here. Pretty Buggy outside trophies too?

I played again today and the trophies popped fine apart from the upgrade one, when i buy a new bus ill try again. Yeah its kinda mediocre.. seems to run ok though.. graphics are borderline ps3 with some polish.. trophies are very straight forward worst ones are to have 100,000 passengers over time and earn over 100,000 they will probably run about 5-10 hours. overall for first impressions it will easily be 1.5/10 difficulty and about 10 maybe 15 hours to fully do. Bus Simulator is far superior.

Edited by Kwotey

17 hours ago, Kwotey said:

I played again today and the trophies popped fine apart from the upgrade one, when i buy a new bus ill try again. Yeah its kinda mediocre.. seems to run ok though.. graphics are borderline ps3 with some polish.. trophies are very straight forward worst ones are to have 100,000 passengers over time and earn over 100,000 they will probably run about 5-10 hours. overall for first impressions it will easily be 1.5/10 difficulty and about 10 maybe 15 hours to fully do. Bus Simulator is far superior.

Might add it to my list of Sim games after I'm done the server closure titles I'm working on

• Like 1

Update:

I managed to get buy one upgrade to work. i purchased a dlc vehicle and bought an upgrade and it popped.

Now.. unlock 10 upgrades is completely bust. its the only trophy I now need. I've bought around 20-30 across several buses and nothing. I even found a dlc bus that has exactly 10 upgrades to buy (thinking it might be 10 upgrades on one bus) and still no. Ill try starting a new game soon another 10 or so hours :(.

The trophy card still wont sync with psn.

Edited by Kwotey