question about new game+

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
1 hour ago, ultimate_life_f said:

yes you do, but no need to do the side quests again, you can rush and will still get the true ending i was confused when i finished the game and didnt get the trophy and then reloaded to have to fight the true final boss

Alright thanks.

Can you answer me this? How do I beat Rean in the Eventide event where you need to use your 4 crafts. He kills me everytime. And there is no way to heal… Do I need to build an evasive build for him? My last save is a loooong time ago ?.

15 minutes ago, ultimate_life_f said:

i never had an issue with it o.O, i had a crit build with some dodge, maybe try to make it a tank since you only need to take 4 hits, my Rean had over 20k hp

4 hits? He uses 5 for me. And he ends with his S Craft which does so much damage it would one hit kill me regardless. 

Now how the hell can I ever beat him like this? That’s impossible.

And my last save is like halfway through chapter 3 ?

Edit: I didn’t realize there were autosaves. I’ll build an evasive build and try again.

Edited by Baker

i really dont know what to tell you, i did spend few hours farming to get some top tier oobs (dont remember the name) and had the crit one for Rean, mines evasion was probably between 40 to 60 but he had 220 agility, over 2200 on each defense, over 20k hp, try to maximize those things, i never had a problem there idk what to tell you o.O